Chapter 6

A/N: I wanna thank you guys so much. I have reached 200 followers I love you guys so so so so so much. I really appreciate you guys I will keep up the good work and make you proud. 

---------------------------

" Remember, I'm in charge. We're not stealing the Scroll, we're returning it to the library after we learn Airjitzu. " Jay shortly explains the plan. 

" Whatever helps you sleep at night. " Cole said in a sing-song voice. 

"  And we're Ninja! Let's keep it quiet. " Jay whispered.

" Ninja Go. " we all whispered as not to get caught. 

You had to admit you didn't like the plan, but what else could we do. The guys couldn't earn money since they became unpopular since the dock incident. 

We were jumping on the rooftops of the town when all of a sudden Jay fell through a roof. You heard a woman shouting as Jay got out, you almost couldn't hold in your laughter. 

" Let's try to be a little quieter, shall we? Last I remember, we're Ninja. " Jay scolded, you had to reminded him sometime that he was often the loud mouth around here. 

TIME SKIP

you reached the pawnshop but had trouble getting inside, so you ended up breaking a window. 

" Great, now we're already on the hook for breaking and entering. " Cole grumbled.  

" I don't like sneaking around in the dark any more than you do, so let's just find the Scroll and get out of here. " Kai whispered.

" Hey, when you guys were leaders, you never heard me complain. And if you don't like sneaking around, why become a Ninja? And leave no stone unturned. " Jay whisper yelled. 

" Guys just keep looking for the scroll, I know none of us likes more than the other. And keep your eyes open for a vase, that's the last place I saw him place the scroll, " you whisper yelled at the others. 

" The faster we find the Scroll, the faster we can work on the next clue that will lead us to the tomb. Then we can save Lloyd, and it will be all because of me. " Jay said. you just rolled your eyes. 

" Ah, I found it! " Cole suddenly exclaimed. 

" You found the scroll? " Jay asked and we all turned towards Cole. 

" No, but I found my father's trophy. I'm taking it back. He danced hard for this. " Cole said, you facepalmed when he said that. Then you turned toward Jay. 

" Jay watch out! " you shouted but it was too late. 

" Aah! Holy pipes! The organ's got me! " Jay shouted. the organ's pipes wrapped around Jay like a thousand snakes.  

" it's possessed by a Ghost! I forgot what we're supposed to do. " Cole panicked. 

" Water! Water! " Jay shouted and we all began looking for water. You used your powers to feel for water near you. There was a strong feeling behind you so you turned around and saw a huge water jug. 

" Cole! The jug! " you shouted and pointed. 

" Aha! " Cole threw the water jug at the organ. Jay broke free from the organ and fell to the floor. We were all aware of what was going on. 

Zane said something but honestly, you couldn't understand a thing he said. 

" I think he said "another one of Morro's friends." " Kai said and then Morro stepped out. 

" And there's more where that came from! " Morro summoned more ghost, soon they were all around you. You all began fighting the ghost the best you could, but without much water, there wasn't really anything you could do.