Chapter 18

You and Nya Reach a group of dancing around an old phonograph, we stayed hidden until Cole jumped into it and made the music play after distracting the ghosts. 

You and Nya ran past them but then heard a loud screech from above. It was one of Morro's dragons

" I think they spotted you Lloyd. " you teased Nya

" Ya think. " she joked back. We were soon stopped by Soul archer. 

" Look what we have here. " He said while aiming an arrow at us. Morro came up behind us along with two other ghosts. 

" The Green Ninja, oh, and he brought a friend. So rude. Hasn't anyone told you it's not polite to be late to the party? " Morro said in a condescending yet teasing voice. 

You and Nya were lead into the center of the city, for Morro to get an advantage you assumed. 

The ghosts pushed Nya down in front of Morro but didn't do anything to you, because you were not their target. 

" Now that we've got him, what do you want us to do with him? " Banshee asked Morro. 

" Surely it's not just you. I know your Ninja is never far. Come out, come out, wherever you are. I have your beloved Green Ninja! " Morro shouted for the other ninja. 

" You think you can come into my home and steal the Crystal I rightfully earned? You think I'll just hand it to you, just like the green gi was handed to you? " Morro pushed Nya on to her back and grabbed the collar of the gi. 

While Morro was rambling on and since no one paid attention to you, you started to rise the water under the boards beneath you, absolutely fucking ready. 

" Tell me. Tell all of us that I'm better than you, and I'll let you go. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? " Morro pulled off the hood and revealed it was Nya and not Lloyd. 

" Sorry, I couldn't hear you. I'm still a little wet behind the ears. " Nya joked and summoned a ball of water in her hand. 

" I think that goes for me too, " you said, you had also pulled off your hood and behind you was a giant tidal wave just waiting to collapse over them. 

" She's a Water Ninja. They're...Protect the Realm Crystal! " Morro shouted and the ghosts attacked. Some attacked Nya some decided to attack you 

Oh boy, you let them have it. 

Nya shot every ghost around her except Morro. 

You crashed the giant tidal wave over the ghosts and they disappeared like dust in the wind. 

Morro used his wind powers to destroy a giant water ball Nya had made. You waved you water blob around like a snake and sent it towards Morro but he dodged it and your water snake smashed into a wall. 

Morro used his wind powers against us, but we continued to use our powers to throw him off. You decided to fight fire with fire. 

You decided to fire a tornado ball after him, it hit and threw him off for a second. 

" How?! You were just using water. " Morro exclaimed. 

" Wouldn't you like to know. " You stuck your tongue out and winked at him. He grew more agitated and threw Nya against a house. 

" Nya! " You tried to run to her, but Morro stopped you. 

" Ah ah, it seems you are more interesting than I thought. " Morro smirked 

" And you are still an asshole. " You threw a water ball at him, which he of course dodged. You ran over to Nya who had just shot three ghosts. 

" We've got guests. " Nya said and you looked at the sky and saw those weird dragons again coming right towards you guys.