Chapter 20

" P.I.X.A.L has detected over five hundred Ghosts aboard this walking fortress, and the number is climbing. " Zane explained as we ran towards the Preeminent. 

" If we have to destroy this thing one ghost at a time, so be it. " Cole said.

" Not the most effective way, but it's a way, " you said. All of a sudden a huge crane swung at us but luckily all of us dodged it, and Kai ended up scoring a front-row seat. 

You, Cole, Zane, and Jay used Airjitzu to get on. 

Soon we were surrounded by ghosts, but Nya came to the rescue. 

" Hey, guys. Need a hand? " Nya asked and shot more ghosts with her water powers. 

"Nya and I will take the lead, let's go, " you said and you all started climbing. But Zane didn't get very far before he got captured by Wrayth. 

Jay acted fast and shot the chain with his lighting, which broke and electrocuted Wrayth. Who knew ghosts could be electrocuted. 

" Knock, knock! " Nya shouted and Kai opened the door for us. 

" Come on in. Let's rock this house. " Kai said and we got inside. 

" Doctor, it appears our patient needs to have his knee put on ice. " Jay gestured to Zane. 

" I'm happy to help. " Zane said and proceeded to freeze the whole room. 

Even though Zane froze the room, the Preeminent broke free. You and the other ninja collected yourselves and got out of the room. 

" How is this possible, shouldn't she be in pain right now! " you didn't understand how the Preeminent could walk through the water and closer to the boat. 

You and Nya continued to fight off ghosts. Suddenly a ghost arrow almost hit Kai, and knew exactly who fired it. 

" Kai, watch out! " Nya shouted as Soul Archer shot another arrow at him, but this time it made Kai fall. 

" Kai! " You tried to grab him, but you were too late. 

" I got you! " Cole tried to catch Kai, but I guess he forgot that he was a ghost. 

" I guess not. " Cole said after Kai fell right through him. 

Right before Kai could fall into the water he got hold of a plank. 

" I can't swim! " Kai shouted. 

" I can't get wet! " Cole shouted back, And you were too busy fighting off ghosts. Kai was pretty far down so you couldn't see him or what was happening, you could only hear him. 

All of a sudden, you heard a splash. 

" Cole what happened! " You shouted after him. 

" Kai fell into the water! " Cole shouted back. 

" Damn it! " you shouted. You wanted to do something, but you couldn't leave Nya with this many ghosts around. 

Just then, Zane and Kai made what you call a power move. Soul Archer was aiming an arrow at Kai. But Zane shouted at him to use his fire and he used his ice and made water and made Soul Archer disappear. 

" Yeah! Fire and Ice make water, nice! And one more Ghost is toast. " Jay cheered and helped Kai climb. 

" As iron sharpens iron... " Zane started. 

" Brother sharpens brother. " Kai said and looked at all of us. 

But even though we got rid of Soul Archer and Bansha, they just came back along with more ghosts spawn.