Chapter 22

A/N: @LeoLover_14 and @Vinitp323 don't think I didn't see you guys singing the Spongebob SquarePants theme song. Honestly, this is why I love you guys so much. 

Months of planning...

Months of waiting...

And the day was finally here...

Yours and Lloyd's wedding day! 

You were in your dressing room getting ready together with Nya, Misako, and your mother. 

They were gushing about how gorgeous you looked in your dress/tux. They were doing your hear and make-up making sure everything was absolutely perfect. 

You and Lloyd had kept up with traditions and were not allowed to see each other before you walked down the aisle. And it was killing you. 

" I can't believe the day's finally here, I'm so nervous. " You were getting nervous, thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

I mean, a damn apocalypse could start at any moment. 

" Calm down, everything is going to be okay. " Misako laid a hand on your shoulder and looked at you through the mirror. 

" I know, but I can't stop thinking about all the things that can go wrong. " You told Misako. 

" I can't believe that y/n l/n is afraid of getting married when you have faced FAR more scary things way before this. " Nya chuckled. Well, she kind of had a point. 

" That's soon to be y/n Garmadon, remember. " Your mother said and hugged you around your shoulders and tried not to ruin your make-up. 

" Oh god, I didn't even think about that. I'm going to be y/n m/n Garmadon soon. " You started to turn red from thinking about it. Misako laughed at this. 

" I'm sure Lloyd wouldn't mind that. " Misako smiled at you and you smiled back. 

" Okay, I think I'm done with your hair. " Your mother said. You turned your head and looked in the mirror. 

" Oh my god, " you muttered under your breath. 

" Stand up so we can get a better look at you. " Nya said. You stood up from the chair and slowly turned in a circle. 

" Oh my baby, you look gorgeous. " Your mother squealed. 

" I agree I'm so glad you chose that dress/tux, it suits you well. " Nya said nodding her head. 

" I'm so proud to call you my daughter-in-law. " Misako smiled at you and you smiled back at her. 

*Knock Knock* 

There was a knock on the door. 

Your mother answered it. 

" It's time. " You heard your father's voice. 

" Are you ready y/n. " Your mother asked you. You grabbed your bouquet and said:

" Ready as can be. " You said nervously. You took your father's arm and walked to the door, and Nya, Misako, and your mother followed.

Nya was your maid of honor. 

Skylor was also one of your bride maids since she was really nice when she wasn't under her dad's influence. 

The music began and Nya and Skylor began walking in first.

And then, you and your father walked down the aisle. (I don't know how it works, sorry!)

You looked at all the guests that make it to your wedding.

Then you looked at Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane. They had all dressed up nicely.