Chapter 7

*Your  POV*

We had just been told our mission. Kill someone called Nick Fury. He was the director of an organisation called S.H.I.E.L.D.. I got ready and fastened my mask. I got my rifle and loaded my pistols and snuck into Winter's room. I closed the door and turned around and saw that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I felt my face heat up slightly when he turned around. He smiled slightly and put on his shirt and his leather straight-jacket looking suit on, but not before I noticed the bright red scars on his skin that was connected to his metal arm. The thought of him trying to rip it off made me feel sick. I wasn't supposed to feel emotions, but he was different. He cared for me. I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged back but only with his good arm. I interlaced my fingers in his metal ones. I let him finish getting ready and off we went.

I was about to leave when about 20 guards seized me. "What the hell?" I screamed, outraged. "You won't be going on this mission." They said putting handcuffs on me. "What?" Winter said, obviously fuming. "We need to make sure that you succeed and return. We know you'd never run away without her. I suggest you go quickly,  or it might be awhile till we let you two see each other again ". Winter left, putting his mask on. I was furious.

I was taken back into my room and the door was locked behind me. I sat alone in a corner, wishing the time would pass faster, till I couldn't stand it anymore. I got my wire from inside my mattress  and removed my handcuffs. I unlocked the door and walked down the corridor, until I remembered someone. Deciding it would be nice to talk to someone, you picked the lock to Pietro's room. He was thrashing wildly, obviously having a nightmare.

I shook him awake. He immediately sat up when he saw me there, but I put a finger to my lips, indicating that he had to be quiet. He nodded and whispered. "What are you doing here, принцесса?" I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "What? You don't prefer Asset, do you?" I remained silent. "I'm here because I have nothing better to do, and Winter's gone on a mission, so-" he cut me off. "Do you know how to play any card games?" "No, but I could learn."

The next two hours we played cards, and Pietro complained that I had beginners luck when I won the first three rounds.  I gasped when I saw what time it was. "Oh great! I have to run back to my room before I get in huge trouble! Thanks so much for the game! I had a great time." I got up but I felt him pick me up bridal style and run me to my room. He set me down on my bed and I got up. "Thanks, Speedy." I said, kissing him on the cheek. He ran off and I locked the door and put the handcuffs back on.

They finally entered my room and took the handcuffs off me, telling me to get ready because they had another mission and this time they would require both of us.

*Steve's POV*

I ran after Nick's shooter, throwing my shield as hard as I could at him, but he caught it, making me notice he had a metal arm. The metal hand threw the shield back at me, almost making me fall. I ran after him, but he jumped off the roof, disappearing into the dark street below me.

----time skip----

Me and Nat were at Sam Wilson's house. He was planning on helping us interrogate a HYDRA agent. We took him too the roof. I grabbed him by his shirt and cornered him on the edge. "Are you insinuating that you are going to throw me off the roof? Because it really isn't your style Rogers." I smiled "You're right. It's not. It's her's." I moved aside and Natasha kicked him off the roof. Sam caught him at the last second and flew him back to the top of the roof.

 Sam caught him at the last second and flew him back to the top of the roof