Chapter 11

*Your  POV *

I got up and put on the over-sized jacket Loki had given me. I didn't care that I was wearing my Iron-man pajamas, because Tony had bought them for me. I got up and went downstairs. I had woken up a bit later than usual, but today it was Sam's turn to make breakfast. I walked downstairs and to my surprise, most of the avengers were up. I saw as Tony opened the door and it fell off it's hinges on top of him. He was going on and on about having developed super strength because of spending too much time around strong people, but I knew for a fact, that Bucky's arm sometime malfunctioned, and he would accidentally rip the door off it's hinges when trying to open it. F.R.I.D.A.Y knew as well, but she "accidentally " didn't mention it.  

"I see someone has contributed to your collection of over-sized jackets." Wanda said quietly. I was about to answer her when I heard someone gasp. "Traitor!" Tony gasped, pointing dramatically to the jacket, bringing it to everybody's attention. I rolled my eyes. "I think she looks ravishing!" Loki said calmly. "Why? Do you hate me that much? Do you not know about my suffering? I'm having flashbacks right now!" Clint said, shielding his eyes from the jacket.

"Tony's jacket is making me have flashbacks." Loki stated. I looked at Tony's jacket. It had a huge green hulk on the front. Everyone laughed, except me and Bucky, who didn't get it.

I ate quickly and made my way to my room to get dressed for training with Nat and Wanda. I got into the training room after having changed my clothes and started to warm up. After sparring a few times with with Nat, I started trying to lift things with Wanda.

I had a harder time with my powers, because of the amount of experiments that they had done on me

I had a harder time with my powers, because of the amount of experiments that they had done on me. I actually didn't even know what I could do, but I was too scared to find out. Wanda noticed my hand was shaking and she turned to me. "Y/N, why are you so scared? You're going to have to find out some day." Reading my mind. I forgot she could do that.

"No. I don't want to try anything." I stated firmly. "But Y/N this way you'll never-" "Never is fine for me" I said, grabbing my water bottle to leave. I saw Wanda's powers go around my body, making me unable to move. "Let me go!" I yell. Wanda was unphased by it. "Just try! You can do it." "Maybe I can, but I won't." I unintentionally  threw the water bottle at Wanda with my magic, making it explode, pushing Wanda into the wall and spraying water everywhere. I got up and started running. Running away from the fact that I was controlled by my powers, not the other way around.

I was almost to my room when someone stopped me. "Y/N, are you alright?" I'm fine. I should say I'm fine. But no. I wasn't fine. And he knew it. I simply shook my head. He hugged me and I hugged back. "Do you want me to stay with you, doll?" Yes. I did. But I wanted to take a shower. "Is it okay if we go see the city at night? Christmas is coming up soon, so I really wanted to see the lights." He smiled. "Sure thing. I'll go to your room at 8:30." I smiled. "Thanks so much, Bucky." "See you then." He said. I left for my room. I wanted to go straight into the shower.