Chapter 17

I really really hoped my plan would work. I tried to seem a lot more confident than I was feeling. "You ready?" I asked Thor. "I am the God of thunder. I'm always ready. I am going to Asgard and I'm taking back the throne. Are you ready?" Thor asked. "Yes. I'm more than ready to go home." Yes. Going home. I could do this, just to see them again." Thor smiled sympathetically. "HULK READY!" Hulk thundered. "Okay, about that, Hulk, you're coming with me. Let's do this."

 I lay down on the floor. "Help! Help! Help!" Thor started shouting. This was it! Soon a bunch of people were flooding in, all checking on me. Suddenly Thor started knocking them out, one by one. "Hulk, let's go!" I shouted.

 We smashed our way out the window, and were now free-falling I closed my eyes and felt the wind flying around me. Suddenly it all began slowing down, and I hit the ground very lightly, but Hulk, on the other hand, landed with an explosion, making a crater in the ground. Great. We just awoke the entire planet. 

"Let's go! Fast!" I said before sprinting off. I saw Tony's ship at once. It stood out, especially because of the huge Avengers logo printed across the top. I got in. This had to work.

 Voice recognition. Yes! Easy! "Y/N!" I said confidently. "Access denied." One of Tony's AIs answered. "Aunt Y/N." "Access denied." Damn it, Tony! "Traitor." I tried. "Access denied."  Great! I could hear the screams of exasperated guards from upstairs.
"Capsicle's friend."
 "Bucky's friend."
"Adopted."
 "Female Manchurian candidate." I tried over and over again, and all of them were incorrect. "Over-sized jacket."
 "Access denied" Hulk was already getting impatient. 
"Bucky's Jacket."
"Welcome,  Bucky's Jacket." 
"Yes!" I cried triumphantly. Wow. Tony would really make fun of everything.

 "I need Natasha's video!" I shouted at the AI. I had overheard Clint talking about it, and I was very glad I had. I saw the screen light up and saw Nat's face.

 "It's okay big guy." Nat's soothing voice said in the video. This caught the Hulk's attention at once. He stared at the small screen, mesmerized. Suddenly he began clutching his head and covering his ears. "The sun's going down." Natasha repeated over and over again. Soon he began to shrink. 

"Hello, Bruce." I said, once he had "un-Hulked". He looked very confused. "Wha-where am I?" He asked, clutching his head.  "In the land of trash. Thor helped us out, and now he's going to take back the throne in Asgard. Let's go home, but first I bet Tony has some clothes." He nodded and went into Tony's closet. After about five minutes he came back out. 

"Ugh, why does Tony like his pants so tight?" I snickered and was about to turn on the ship when Bruce stopped me. "Wait! I think I should help Thor with whatever he has to do. I mean, he helped us out." I nodded sadly. "You go. Tell the rest that I'm in Asgard." I nodded, not wanting to argue. The sooner I left this place the better. "Okay, see you in a few days then." "See you." He got out and went to find Thor.

 I closed the doors by clicking the button and clicked the auto-pilot. I was going home. Yes! I was leaving this place. After what seemed hours of flying through cosmic nothing, I started to feel like I was being burned alive.

 I started screaming, when I saw someone. As soon as I saw her, I knew who she was. She was my mother. And she was dying. She was being burned alive. Suddenly she reached over and grabbed my wrists. "You're a goddess now. The goddess of revenge. " She said in a very cracked voice. Each word that left her mouth seemed to cost her a great effort. Suddenly my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I fell to the ground.

*
I seemed to be looking down on a scene. It was a woman. My mother. She was holding a newborn child. She was holding me. 

I watched as someone came in. It was an old man. He was flanked by guards, all of them heavily armed. "Hela, your time has come."
The guards started to approach her, and she backed away, still holding her baby close to her.
"No, father, please, Y/N needs me! You can't do this. Not just because of some prophecy! It might not be real!"
"The prophets were very clear. This child shall be the downfall of this kingdom. I am the protector of these lands and I will not allow that to happen."
"If you do this, I will make sure each in every one of you suffer until your last dying breath."