Chapter 9

*Tony's POV*

I looked and saw my supposed aunt. But that didn't matter now. She wasn't even my brother's real sister. And she was with them. She was a criminal. "Wow, it's so funny how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think?" I asked sarcastically. "Definitely weird." Rhody said. "Tony, you have to listen to us!" I turned my attention to Y/N. "Look, I have 12 hours to turn you guys in. And you guys are going to come because it's us!" I said annoyed. "Why are you doing this?" Steve asked. "I'm stopping you from tearing the Avengers apart." I said. "You did that when you signed." "Steve, you know how this is going to end do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" Nat said. "I've run out of patience. UNDEROOS!" 

A moment later the Spider-kid came in and took Cap's shield. He started to introduce himself and thank me, but I cut him off. "We don't need to start a conversation." I said. A moment later something seemed to just "grow" out of thin air, kicking the Spiderling in he face, and taking the shield from his hand. "I believe this is yours's Captain America." "Thanks Scott." I saw Steve say. "Good job tick-tack!" Sam said. Of course Cap had gotten his own "special backup". Wanda came and landed beside Clint. "I think you hurt Vision's feelings." I told her. "You locked me in my room." She said angrily. T'challa stood next to Nat, never taking his eyes off the Winter Soldier. Vision flew over us and landed beside me. We had formed two lines. We still had Pietro as a surprise element. "They're not stopping." Spiderman said. "And neither are we.

 "And neither are we

*Your POV*

We ran and I  began fighting the guy that had arrested us. I wasn't using my powers, because I wasn't able to fully control them yet, so I was just using guns and hand to hand combat. I wasn't nearly as good as Bucky, but I was pretty good. After successfully damaging his huge machine gun, a light blue streak knocked me over painfully. I immediately knew who it was. "You idiot! I can't believe you. You knew me! And I thought I knew you!" "I didn't know everything about you. You're a criminal. You and the Winter Soldier!" I felt the anger bubbling inside me. He wasn't my friend. And I didn't care if I hurt him. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that I got to the plane.

*Pietro's POV *

"I don't want to hurt you. You just have to listen to me, then nobody gets hurt."She said, looking me straight in the eyes. "I have twelve hours to bring me in. I'm afraid you don't have the power to threaten me. You're just a girl. If I were you I'd come quietly,  since Bucky is too busy to save you and you could never outrun me." I saw her eyes narrow with anger. "I don't need to run." I suddenly couldn't move. I was surrounded by dark blue mist, a bit like Wanda's powers, but it was different. I tried running, but it was no use. I was thrown to the side and I hit a plane. I was about to get up but she punched me in the face. "If I were you, I wouldn't underestimate HYDRA. You thought HYDRA would let me go on missions just because I know how to shoot?" I noticed my naiveness. Of course she had been put though experiments. 

*Tony's POV*

I was a bit annoyed when our "surprise" was beaten up so easily. He had been too cocky, although nobody expected her to have powers. I heard the "Tiny-man" say something. Something about tearing himself in half. I saw Bucky look just as confused as I did, before the little guy grew. He was HUGE. He let out a triumphant laugh and grabbed Rhody.