Chapter 27- Forbidden Realtionship

Deadlox reached Lilly and Jerome's sides in a matter of minutes. He saw that Fire was on the floor passed out and that her pulse was slowed right down before suddenly speeding up and slowing right down again.

"Jerome, Lilly step back this might be bad" He said shakily as the 3 all took a couple large steps away from the passed out fire wielder.

She started floating and her eyes were black as they normaly were in this state. "I can see the cold hands of death, and the end drawing near, I've seen the gods of men, and all of which they fear. The times coming soon and I'll take over the whole world" She laughed evily.

Her eyes flashed back to normal and closed as she dropped to the floor, still out cold.

The new bit on the end of her speech was new... and the time of the EnderFire's awakening is drawing near. This can't be good. Deadlox thought frantically as he picked her up.

Lilly and Jerome had walked off by this point after making sure the girl was alright.

Deadlox brought her back inside of the room where she seemed to spend most of her time at Sky Castle.

"Wake up soon please" He muttered as he ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

He looked up only to remember that the full moon was only days away and that Seto and Jade still hadn't told him about arrangements for Fire.

"Hello Deadlox" Jade said as she appeared behind him, scaring him.

"Oh hi Jade" He sighed sadly.

Seto appeared next to his girlfriend and they walked over and sat next to Fire on the other side.

"We've arranged where she's going to be sent to untill this whole EnderFire awakening thing is over and she's learnt how to control her powers" Seto said smiling softly at the headphoned boy.

"She'll be going to an Ender Dragon hybrid, a lot like her self but without the insane killer side. There she'll stay untill she's learned to control herself" Jade continued for him.

Deadlox nodded his head and the three of them watched as Fire began to stir from her 'sleep'.

"So when is she going away?" Ty asked quietly.

"Well we've spoken with the Hybrid and General Sky and they've both agreed on... today" Seto said as Deadlox's eyes widened.

Today? He thought. But then I won't get to see her for such a long time.

-

Wonder stared at Mitch in shock as she blinked a couple of times. Did they really just kiss? If so what did that make them now?

"What- what are we now?" She whispered quietly.

Mitch chuckled and stood up, holding out a hand to pull the water girl up. "Boyfriend and Girlfriend if you want us to be."

"Definatly. But no one can find out" Wonder confirmed smiling brightly as Mitch helped her up.

"Well then I believe its time for a forbidden romance. No one will know okay?" Mitch smiled at his new girlfriend.

"Okay."

-

NetherGreen and HaslieScores stood in the shadows on the edge of Sky Kingdom as they watched the whole scene between Mitch and Wonder happen.

"Look there Haslie. Time for a new relationship to destroy" NetherGreen pointed out, chuckling evily to her partner in crime.

"Yes you're completly correct" Haslie smirked.

"All we have to do now is tell the squids and together we will take over the whole of Minecraftia slowly, and get rid of that pesky Team Crafted and anyone who associates with it."

Little did they know that someone stood behind them, wearing a friends stolen invisibility armour, from the FireNotes side.

She clenched her fists and turned back as she ran off into the forest again to meet with her father.

"Where did you go Jenna?" He asked as he finished chopping logs and they walked back to FireNote Kingdom.

"Don't worry dad" The girl that went by the Gamertag 'Attackoncreepypasta' Replyed.