what?? (2)

"Niniiiiiiiiiiii!" Kourtney said like a little child as she tugged on Nini's arm. She and Nini were in their history class, but it was basically a free period for them as their teacher didn't feel like teaching.

Nini jumped a bit, startled. "What?"

"You were spaced out for the past five minutes. I was asking if you wanted to make a tik tok with me. The one where it goes, 'If I rule the world, then i'm gonna make you sweat.." Kourtney said as she waved her phone in Nini's face.

"Eh, not really feeling it. Plus, that dance is way to fast." Nini said as she put her head down on the table.

"Something wrong?" Kourtney then asked as she just browsed on her for you page.

"Just super tired." Nini replied.

"Super tired of boys?"

Nini slowly put her head back up and looked at Kourtney weirdly, "What?"

"Nini, we're not blind." Kourtney said as she looked at Nini. "Is this about Ricky?"

Nini sighed as she bit her lip, "Maybe, I don't know, Kourt."

"Oh my god, though. When you left, I thought I could go deaf! That Audrey chick does not stop talking at all. Her voice is so high pitched and annoying." Kourtney exclaimed as Nini just chuckled a bit.

"Kourt, stop. Let's just not talk about this topic anymore." Nini said as she just put her head down again.

"Sorry, Nini." Kourtney apologized until she thought about something. "It's not just that, right?"

Nini was about to respond, but Kourtney continued, "Something else happened, and that's why you're so bothered?"

Nini once again sat back up, "Erm, Ricky came over at around eight and he got me my favorite snacks and a teddy bear."

"What, why?" Kourtney asked, interested.

"I don't know, maybe he was just trying to be nice." Nini said as she scrunched her eyebrows. "But he seemed like he was going to say something, but like I said, I don't know."

Kourtney just placed her hand on top of Nini's, "It'll be okay, Nins. Forget about Ricky, forget about Audrey. You have your amazing best friend right in front of you!"

"Thanks, Kourt." Nini smiled. "Also, you know EJ actually gave me some pretty good advice."

Kourtney started laughing, "EJ? Giving advice that's good?" Nini nodded as she laughed along.

"My reaction exactly."

Nini was at her locker, grabbing her stuff for her next class, which was her elective, theater arts with Miss Jenn.

"Nini!" Nini closed her locker and look to see who called her name. She widened her eyes when she saw who it was.

"Audrey, hi!" Nini greeted . "Not to be rude or anything, but why are you talking to me? I thought i'd be the last person you'd talk to?"

Audrey gave a confused expression and responded, "Last person i'd talk to? Why's that? You're Ricky's best friend!"

Nini just smiled awkwardly. For a second, she really forgot that she and Ricky were friends. They sure as hell weren't acting like friends at the moment.

"So, what's up?" Nini asked.

"Okay, so I really wanted to get Ricky something for our two month anniversary next week, but I don't know what to get him? I was wondering if you could come and help me find something at the mall this week?"