goodbye or? (4)

As soon as Nini and Kourtney left the room, silence. Just silence.

Ricky began to leave as well when Audrey started calling after him.

"Ricky! Where are you going now?!" Audrey said as she grabbed his arm. Ricky just shook her arm away, leaving everyone shocked.

"Don't tell me you're going after her?" Audrey said in disgust.

Ricky turned around and faced her angrily, "Are you serious right now?!"

Audrey gave a very shocked expression, in which made Ricky even more angry.

"Don't even try to be shocked, Audrey. You know, the crickets there weren't a big deal, and we could've easily gotten rid of them. You didn't have to go full on bitch mode to Nini!"

Audrey suddenly looked like she was going to cry on how Ricky just cussed her out.

Gina noticed and tried to stifle a laugh, "Oop, he snapped."

EJ had just nudged her gently and gave her a look.

"Oh come on, there literally having a lover's quarrel right in front of us, and he just called her a bitch. How do you expect me to not say anything about that?" Gina asked quietly as Audrey and Ricky continued screaming at each other like no one else was there.

"Yeah, they're so over now." Carlos commented bluntly.

"Carlos!" Seb said as he smacked his arm. "Don't say that."

"Ow! And hey, don't act like you'd rather have them together still." Carlos responded back. Seb just stayed quiet.

"Uh guys, I think we should just leave and give them their privacy." Ashlyn said as Big Red nodded. Everyone else just nodded as well and were about to leave, but stopped.

"Okay, you know what!" Ricky yelled as he looked straight into Audrey's eyes.

"We're done." He said firmly as he then started to leave.

"What! You can't possibly break up with me a week before our wedding!"

Ricky stopped walking, "Well, I guess I am." He then continued walking.

Audrey started crying and ran up to him, "Wait Ricky! I'm sorry!"

Ricky didn't respond and just continued walking as Audrey still kept a grip on him.

"Please, Ricky, don't!" Audrey cried. Ricky just shook his head and pulled his arm away from her harshly.

"You did this to yourself, Auds." Ricky said as he looked back at her one last time and gave her a sad smile.

Ricky had then left the house leaving a sobbing Audrey and a shocked group.

"I should've known." Audrey tearfully said. Audrey had ran and went to probably her room. The group just sat there quietly.

"So where are the cameras? I bet we're getting Punk'd right now!" Carlos said as he started looking around.

"Sorry to break it, but that was very much real." EJ said to Carlos.

Instead, Carlos just got up and started dancing, making everyone confused.

Gina then got up and danced with him too. Big Red, Ashlyn, Seb, and EJ just watched the two of them like they were crazy.

"Okay, let's go." Gina then said as she started to leave.

"Okay, Nini, calm down. Or if you won't, please pull over and let me drive." Kourtney said as she was clutching on the handles of the car.