Nineteen

THIRD POV (PRESENT)

It was night time and there were 2 shilouettes, standing on a bridge.

"Ouch." The taller girl caressed her own cheek, as she felt pain from the slap.

"I deserve that." The taller girl looked down on the floor, sulking, guilty of her own dumb actions.

PAK!

Another slap from another cheek was received by Lisa.

Pain. Both sides felt pain.

Jennie was angry.

No, she was furious.

"I'm sorry." The tall girl looked at the shorter and gave her an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry I'm like this. I'm sorry I don't deserve you." Her voice weakened.

"I'm sorr-"

Instantly, two lips collided as Jennie grabbed Lisa's face, diving herself. She didn't want to hear anymore from Lisa.

Then, tears couldn't stop flowing from both of them.

Emotions drove their actions.

Jennie was mad but she missed her like crazy.

At the same time, Lisa responded, kissing her deeper. She felt guilty. She felt like a loser but she was selfish.

With a slight taste of alcohol, their kiss became sweeter yet hotter.

She still wanted to have Jennie.

She pulled her waist nearer, inserting her tongue inside Jennie's hot mouth.

Their tongues fought, clashing at one another, yet dancing at the same time in harmony.

Their actions spoke for them.

They both panted as they separated their lips, and Jennie caressed Lisa's swollen cheeks from her slaps.

"Don't say you don't deserve me." Jennie whispered under her heavy breaths.

Lisa felt a pain in her heart. She felt pain because of Jennie's tears. She felt pain because she knew that she was the reason of her love's tears.

"You're too good for me, J-"

"Shush!"

Lisa tried to argue but once again she was stopped from Jennie. The latter instantly placed her index finger on Lisa's plump lips.

They locked eyes, and trapped each other with their orbs.

Too much words to say, yet none said a word.

Deep down, they understood one another, they felt connected.

"No one's perfect and I will always accept your imperfectness." Jennie cupped Lisa's cheeks and broke the silence.

In that moment, tears rushed down. The taller girl felt like her heart was shot. She cried, louder and louder, clinging onto Jennie.

She broke down.

She couldn't absorb Jennie's words.

Words of acceptance.

Words she had always wanted to hear ever since she was young.

Then, now, she heard it from her love who she believes she doesn't deserve.

She cried for who knows how long and Jennie stayed by her side.

Two shillouettes on a bridge, with the stars shining bright, they were at each other's arms.

Finally, once again united, and brought together by fate.

They were in their homes.

"But wait.." a hint of seriousness in Jennie's voice was heard.

"Hmmm?" Lisa looked at her with curiosity.

Jennie raised an eyebrow at her asking, "did you drink?"

"And i- oop" Those were the only words Lisa could say, when Jennie let got of the hug, annoyed, and started walking away.

"Ahh I didn'ttt... I just tried a sip." Lisa tried arguing but Jennie continued walking.

Countless numbers of excuses, Jennie's eye-rolls, Lisa's baby voice, and ignoring became one of their late night walk memories and truly, it showed that they were really back to their homes.

They were back to one another.