Fifteen

Her hug comforted me. Yet at the same time I felt tension around me. Around us.

I gulped as I realized that I was pressing against her chest.

I moved forward out of reflex and turned around, removing her hug.

Fuck. Wrong move.

I felt her presence more since she was infront of me.

However, I wasn't able to see her face, since I was facing her neck.

Wtf. Why does she smell so good?

Her frageance intoxicated me and all I could do was stare at her neck.

My inner voice was telling me to go do the first move, and suck it. But my other me argued.

Fuck. What's wrong with you Jennie. Just sleep!

I closed my eyes, shooing temptations away.

Once again, I felt her wrap her arms around me, making me open my eyes and look at her, wondering if she was asleep yet.

And at that moment, my eyes met hers, as she opened her eyes. Staring at her vibrant beautiful orbs, I gulped in tension.

I could feel her breathing against my face, making me feel tingles.

Like a magnet, I subconsciously leaned nearer to her face and her presence overwelmed me.

And the next thing I knew, my lips was drawn by hers.

I initiated the kiss.

And instantly, she responded.

Her plump soft lips was against mine. And our kiss turned into a passionate one.

In a blink of an eye, her tongue was already roaming in my warm mouth, allowing our salivas to collide against one another.

In response, my tongue battled with her. Clash of warm tongues occured in the cave of our mouth.

I cupped her cheeks, pulling myself closer, allowing her to kiss me deeper.

I felt her fingers roaming on my body, making me feel hot.

Catching my breath, I separated my lips from hers, making her stop roaming and just stared at me.

She looked at me and glanced again on my lips, making me smirk. I knew she wanted more.

As she was about to lean closer for another intimate moment, I pulled myself away from her, with a smirk still on my face.

"Next time, baby" I whispered against her ear, sexily with my husky voice.

One might say that I'm such a tease. And I wouldn't deny that.

Better luck next time, Manoban. You still need to win me.

I heard her sigh in frustruation, wanting to continue.

"Ughh...Why are you such a tease?" She pouted at me.

I shrugged at her, chuckling softly.

I cupped her cheeks because of her cute pout, reminding her,

"You'll have to win me back first, Manoban."

Her grumpiness turned into a smile and she pulled me into a hug.

"I will, baby. I will." She confidently said and placed a long kiss on my forehead.

I felt peace and comfort and before I knew it, sleep took over my body.

.......................

My face was filled with a big smile as I reminscise the night before.

"Oh my gosh?!? Did you do it already??"

Chaeng pulled me back to reality, asking me, breaking my thought of bubbles.

I coughed, somewhat choking from my drink, when she said those words.

I hit her.

"No!"

"We just..you know did this and that." I continued.

"Hmmmmm...." she hummed in doubt.

"I swear." I rose my hand up in the air.

"I'm not gonna let her have me that fast, Chaeng." I shrugged, making her smile.

"If you say so." She shrugged in doubt, smirking at me.