Twenty-One

Jennie's POV

*Before we slept*

Unexpectedly, Lisa was good with kids and she continued playing with Ella.

Then, I just scrolled at my social medias.

Tch.

Putting Ella first before me.

I stood up and walked away, unintentionally rolled my eyes.

I shook my head. Wtf. Getting jealous of your own child?

I went to the rest room and planned on showering.

Today was a tiring day. I spent the past few days without stopping from looking for Lisa.

Then, now that I found her. All she does is talk with Ella. Tch.

I fixed my stuff, my clothes and tied my hair.

Okay. Fine. What if I'm jealous of my own daughter?

So what???

My bubble of thoughts dispered as I heard the door open.

I saw Lisa's reflection, walking towards me.

All I did was raise an eyebrow at her, and watched her walk.

What? Now she's done playing with Ella, she'll go to me? Huh? What am I? An option huh?

I looked away from her and huffed at anger as jealousy filled me.

"Hey.." she said in her low voice, as she enveloped me in her arms, calming me.

I miss this. I miss her embrace, but still I don't like to talk to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked, in her low voice. Fuck. Why is her voice so sexy.

"How about Ella?" I asked, forgetting my thoughts.

"I tucked her in bed already." She told me and I nodded.

"Excuse me." I moved away from her embrace, as I was gonna brush my teeth.

"Ehh.." she pouted at me and showed her puppy eyes so I just allowed her to hug me again.

Tch.

"Are you still mad?" She asked me, still pouting, like a kid who felt guilty.

I shook my head, but she just sighed.

I started brushing my teeth and she continued hugging me from behind.

"Please don't be mad anymore..." she said in a sad tone with her baby voice.

"I'm sorry for my actions. I'm sorry for suddenly leaving like that." She asked for forgiveness, which made my heart smile.

She probably think I'm still mad about her leaving, but honestly I'm more mad that she notices Ella more >:((

But I removed that thought, as I stared at her pouting face.

I patted her cheeks, softly, with my other hand, telling her it's alright.

Gosh. She makes me soft.

I finished brushing my teeth, but then she suddenly ran, which made me confused....but okay.

Lol. Whatever.