Six

Don't be swayed. You hate her.

I repeated those, staring at myself on the mirror, then I went back.

..............

That's what I said, but what's this now???

I was so drunk that I wasn't able to see clearly. I'm being carried, bridal style by someone.

..............

Third point of view

*A few minutes ago*

"Let's go" Jisoo suddenly stood up who was swaying, drunk.

Everyone was drunk and some even passed out. They all agreed to end the fun and finally rest.

Jisoo smirked at Lisa, "she's all yours, bro."

She gave Chaeng's keycard, suggesting to swtich rooms.

"But-"

Before Lisa could even disagree, everyone left.

As fast as that, the two were left alone in the vip room of the resto bar.

And in a corner, there was a whiny baby, like literally a baby who was lying on the cound, who didn't want to walk to the room.

"Jen, let's go..." Lisa tapped the other girl's shoulders lightly.

"Ennnn...... laterrr......" Jennie pushed her hand away, fixing her place on the couch, finding a more comfortable position.

Lisa sighed. She was never the patient one but the other girl had a lot of power on her.

Five minutes passed and Jennie still didn't want to leave the place so Lisa did what she thought of.

"My gosh, thank God your cute or else I would leave you here." Lisa thought.

In the end, she carried her after contemplating a lot. She had no other choice anyway. It's not like she can leave her on the couch and it was getting pretty late.

People stared at them but Lisa didn't care. The resto bar was a few floors away from the room so she didn't really mind.

....................

Jennie's POV

Oww. My head hurts. I slightly opened my eyes as I felt that I was being carried.

I looked up, checking who it was.

Lisa???

I wasn't sure. It's probably the alcohol. Why would Lisa even carry me? Why am I even remembering her?

I hugged the person tighter, so I wouldn't fall. But then, I smelled a familiar scent. The scent I missed. The scent I once called home.

"Lisa.." I whispered as I remembered the scent.

This is probably a dream. I told myself.

So I did what I felt like doing. Seeing Lisa a while ago reminded me of the past. Even if we didn't end well, i miss her.

It's just a dream anyways. Right? And so I snuggled against the girl's neck, sniffing the scent I once loved. Remembering the feeling of home.

I sucked on her kneck, which I think shocked her because she suddenly stopped walking and flinched.

I smiled. That's totally something lisa would do.

"Jen...stop" she said, moving away my head in her husky voice.

Fuck. I miss that voice calling me. I wish this was real. I hate her but what Chaeng said was true. I miss her as fuck.

I moved away from her neck and my attention shifted to her beautiful face, admiring her features.

As soon as we had eye contact, she looked away blushing. Cute.

I stared at her plump lips, like I was eye-fucking her lips.

I noticed her gulp which made me smirk for who knows why?

I wanna fuck her.

Wtf Jennie??? Why? After 2 years..why haven't I moved on? My inner me spoke to me. But my other me didn't care. It's just a dream don't worry. I felt like two of me were arguing inside.

With the help of alcohol, I wasn't able to think clearly. And the only thing I knew was I wanted those plump lips against mine.

I wasn't able to resist not kissing the tall blonde hair girl in front of me. I slowly leaned on her. Her breath was against my face, which made me feel things.

Was it the smell of alcohol? Her perfume? Whatever it was, it allured me, pulling me closer to her. With that urge, my lips crashed with hers, leading the kiss.

"J-jen.."

She tried pushing me away, but I didn't stop.

Not soon after, she responded dominating the kiss. She liked my lower lip, asking permission to enter and so I allowed her. Quickly, she inserted her hot tongue inside my mouth. Hot yet sweet. The battle of our tongues started, clashing for dominance and of course she won.

Damn. I miss this. I miss her. I miss us. I thought as I smelled her fragrance. Slowly, I tried lifting her shirt but a hand stopped me. Our lips separated with us catching our breaths.

"Stop..you're drunk..." I heard her as she was softly pushing me away, but I didn't listen.

Once again, I pressed my lips against her, roughly kissing her. After she didn't respond but in the end she gave in and responded my kiss, which made me smirk. I let my sub conscience lead us and the next thing I knew was we were on a bed and I had a black out.