Twenty-three

Jennie's POV

We were both tired but nevertheless, she didn't forget to take care of me.

She put my clothes on as I was complaining of being tired to every move I do.

Then, she carried me around like I was her baby.

Well technically, I'm her baby but whatever.

She hugged me, as she dried my hair, so I clung onto her, with my eyes half closed.

She made me feel love in every way possible.

Until everything was all done, she slowly placed me down on the bed, and I didn't even moved an inch.

She moved Ella on the edge so she could sleep beside me.

We were both under the blankets when I looked at her, and pointed at the lights.

I'm too lazy to walk to the switch hehe.

She sighed, loud enough for me to bear.

"Ahh..you're complainingg??" I asked like a boss.

Her eyes opened widely, showing a hint of panic, so she quickly shook her head and stood up.

"Definitely not complaining boss." She said, crawling out of bed, towards the light switch.

I giggled at her cuteness.

Then, she went back to the bed, beside me.

We cuddled in comfortable silence, until she suddenly spoke.

"Love...thank you." She confessed.

"Thank for never giving up on me. Thank you for choosing me even if I had ran away twice. Thank you for giving me chances. Thank you for loving me despite my flaws. I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you. Please forgive me." She added with sincerity, smiling apologetically at me.

I couldn't help but smile back and stare at her.

Real love means sacrifice.

Real love means understanding.

Real love means forgiving.

Real love means you.

I said those words in my head as I looked at Lisa.

"Hmmm?" She hummed, curious, as I've been staring at her for quite some time.

Then, I gave her a smile, appreciating her effort to say those words. Lisa was not really an open person, which made her words more meaningful.

I caressed her cheeks and smiled at her, " I forgave you......ever since before."

This made her show her cute smile, that anyone would fall for.

She touched both of our foreheads together and whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

"I love you to the moon and back, Jennie Kim."

I felt her emotion as she said those words, making my heart flutter.

"No, Lisa.

I love you to the galaxy and back.

No matter what happens, I know that my heart will always choose you.

Even if we have to restart all over again, I will always choose you."

I cupped both of her cheeks, saying those words, and gave her a sweet peck.

She hugged me, tighter and tighter, showing me that she'll never ever again let go.

I hugged her back, tighter than ever, saying that I'll also hold on.

No matter what happens, I'll continue to hold on.

No matter how many restart it takes, I'll hold on.

Because that's love.

~END~

.....................................................................

A/N: Thank you for finishing my story 🥺 Each one of you means a lot! Have a great day! ❤️