2

At the castle•

"Alright, ready everyone?" Said Dr.fox "yeah!!" Everyone said. "What about you Rich?" Y/n said smiling. "Yeah sure." Richard said in his boring voice. They all walked to the carnival.

"Haha perfect, I will make this the worst thing that will ever happen to them!" Master frown said. "Bro I thought we were going to have fun not... trying to ruin someone's day." Brock said behind Master frown. "Ah come on, we WILL have fun...." Master frown said rubbing his hands together making an evil face. "Uhh ok?"

"Wow! Look at all of this guys!" Y/n said smiling and sparkle matter flying everywhere. "This is gonna be good!" Unikitty said flying next to her. "I'm gonna go test out the carnival games see ya!" Hawkodile said "Me too!" Puppycorn followed Hawkodile to the games. "Richard, Dr Fox, Unikitty, let's all go to that big ride that spins really fast!" Y/n said.

Everything was all colorful with lights and loud music that you had to go text your friends. "Looks like there going over there!" Master frown said pointing and the fast ride. "I thought we were going to spend time together-" Brock was cut off by Master frown "we will...you know what?" "What?" "Let's just go have fun together..eh?" "Really!" "Really." Master frown had plans up his sleeve.