15

Warning 📢
Cuss words
'Strange' words
-------------

No one's POV

"Uhm what happened here- omg y'all didn't invite me to this.. party!?" Bf/n said as she put her hands over her mouth. "Heh sorry bf/n we just got exciting news from our kingdom! Everybody doesn't need problem fix-y day! Meaning we don't really have to sit and deal with anyone's problems anymore!!" "Wow Unikitty I thought you were all nice about this day but I guess not.." Y/n giggled, Master Frown couldn't help but blush at her giggle which made him a bit angry like a girl not confirming her love to her crush. "Well let's clean up we got to get out of here so we can explore the nature museum!" Bf/n looked at the big mess or as they want to call it a cool ass party...

After the cleaning up session they fixed the bed.. fixed a window..*cough* *cough* Hawkodile threw the TV *cough* *cough*

"Ok what time is it?" " I don't know." "Same here." "there's time!?" "Silly! Of course there's time. How else are you supposed to know when your pizza rolls are actually done!?" "Ohhhh"

The door bell rang and Master Frown opened it to see a employee and a stranger. "Is there something bothering you people?" Master frown said in his infamous voice or his boring voice (that y/n seemed to love). "Uhm yes there is, you see this kind loving lady has came to me to complain about loud noises coming from...room 124.." said as he looked at his clipboard with his glasses down.. not gonna lie bf/n liked him already. "Oh yeahh... Mind if I talk to this lovely..lady.. you call of.." "of course."

"What's your name?"
"My name's Karen do you have a problem with it if you do I will call the-"

"Suck my long Little Caesars bread stick."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Everyone laughed and 'karen' stomped out the room with the man.

"Damn she was annoying."

TBC

Sorry if it seemed short but I'm looking forward to the next chapter because of this nature museum :)♥️🍓
Also I'm sick♥️
Stay SAFE stay CLEAN♥️