🌊 10 🌬️

🌊

The water was the only thing that was audible in their current situation.

"Y/n... I.. it's.. not-"

"Y/N!"

...What happened...

It was all silent. One looks at another and then another... Almost just like the wild west.

" IM SORRY!"

One said with tears streaming down their face.

"IM SORRY!!"

Another one said as well watery eyes.

Are they apologizing to each other or apologizing to me?

"I'm sorry! I couldn't control myself or my anger I was bottling up! I was just..." He couldn't say anything after that he was trying to find a good way to explain what happened.

"NO! I'm sorry for asking you a dumb question I could've just said something else other than-"

"NO! I agreed to it!! I should be the one to blame!" He said as he looked at Y/n.

"Wha.. what! N- nevermind! You guys... It's ok.. no one's gonna get blamed for." Y/n walked to them. "It's no one's fault. We should never be sad or mad!... But relieved that you finally got those feelings out of your head.."

Unikitty turned dark blue,

huh, dark blue that's new. She usually turns sky blue.

She bursted out crying, and bowed her head down on her knees.
"Imsosorryyoushouldbetheprincessinsteadofmeimsosorry!"

"What... Unikitty calm down. Just calm down it's ok everything is going to be ok." Y/n hugged Unikitty.

"I'm sorry master frown abo-"

"No it's all good." He said and left the garden with his arms crossed. Unikitty was finally calmed and to her that 'she was going to make it up to you' and master frown if he agrees to come.

Sorry if the chapter is short.

🌊
Theme :
Water

Water = tears