🌁12🏖️

"hey.. it's ok..but let's not talk about it today okay?"

"Yeah okay.."

"HEY LOOK THERE'S A CITY!"

"Woahhhh"

Narrator POV

A city was shown down the road, two things why they were all hyped, one they finally find something worth seeing and second is that it was next to a beach. Master frown opened the windows so everyone can stick their heads out for a better angle. "I can't wait to see everything are you guys excited!" Y/n looked straight ahead with a huge smile, m. Frown didn't say anything because he just wanted to y/n in a happy mood instead of a sad one. He smiled at himself cause he had something for her.

⛱️-------------------⛱️

They parked the car in front of a tall building which looked like a hotel. They bought a room..well for free because apparently the employee from the front desk was a huge fan of Unikitty and her friends. 

"Come on guys let's go explore!"

"Yeah!"

Master frown said that he was going to stay at the room everyone was okay with that. "we'll be back soon master frown take care!" Y/n looked back at him and back at the gang, running until they were out of sight. While they were gone, Master Frown  went to go shopping on his own for what he had planned for today..or tonight.

"Hmmm what color does she like the most..f/c or s/f/c..?"

"Eh I'll go with s/f/c."

Once he got everything he went to a restaurant to order a table that gets a perfect view of the sunset.

🌅------------------🌅
Time skip to 6 PM

"Hey guys I'll be back im going to meet up with Master frown, k?"

"Oh sure just be safe!"

"Don't do anything I would do!"

"All right Dr. Fox!" You laughed and left to the address m. Frown left for you with a f/c f/f (favorite flower). Once you were there you saw master frown looking at the horizon with his hand on his cheek. "Hey Master frown!" "Huh!? Oh Y/n you... actually came..." He put his head down looking the other way. "Hey don't be so down i'm here and that's what matters most right now." "Yeah.." You sat down and looked at all the other couples. "Hey Master frown-" you were cut off by him. "Look I'm am so sorry about what happened to you and Unikitty I wasn't thinking..and..and I thought that if I repay you, you might actually forgive me-" "master frown I already said I forgive you and you don't have to feel so bad about it.. are you depressed?"

"W-what no! I'm not...I'm just angry that's all!"

"Okay I believe you."

....

"Did you actually do all of this for..me?"

"Yeah.. sorry if you don't like it.."

"What do you mean I love it! Just like your hoodie I love it Soo much!"

He blushed and crossed his arms with a pout.

"Aww come on, you ain't blushing over a compliment are you?" You teased him. "uhm no!" He awkwardly laughed and looked back at you with the most cutest smile. Through out the night you and master frown were having fun, you both head back at the hotel. You actually let him in your room to watch a movie or play games alone, it was time to go to bed and y/n had fallen asleep on Master Frowns lap. He set you down on your bed. "Goodnight n/n." He kissed you on the head and ran out because he was scared and embarrassed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

;)

;)