13

After hanging out with your friends, your hotel room was already opened.

"Hmm did we forget to lock the door?"

"Nah I could've already checked it off my to-do list." Dr. Fox said pointing to the ceiling with her index finger.

"Why do you need to put close the door on your to-do list anyway?"

"I have no idea."

They all walked in to find-

"BF/N!!"                (Best friend name)

"Heyy y/n, I been looking for you everywhere do you have any idea what I had to go through just to find my trusty BEST friend in the whole world?!" She said while looking down at her fingers with a small smile. "Heh, sorry about that I guess I should've texted you earlier about..this..."

"Oh it's alright (mispronounced name), I know you didn't mean it."

"Eh, it's y/n.."

"Whatever.."

Unikitty then introduced everyone to bf/n, she had her eyes mostly on Hawkodile and master frown. You had been observing her most of the time she had also mentioned that 'we did everything together' and 'will never let me go without her permission'. I can't disagree with that because we had swore we would never be aloud to go anywhere without their permission and which was probably my biggest regret ever. Often times bf/n would sneak out and come back at like 5 in the morning, oh and we were roommates before I said I wanted to live my own life for a while when I was at the castle doing things for many citizens. Her sneaking out aka breaking the promise, really did hurt my feelings of trust so me being me I eventually started doing the same but coming back 1 day later.

Those fun days
Dang

"So would It be cool if I stay for a while here.. I'll soon probably not move out!" She mumbled the 'probably not' part. I don't like this one bit.

(Sorry I couldn't update yesterday my head is just spinning rn but I'm good byee see you in the next chapter ;))