16

Note:
Italics: thinking
Listen to soft piano music
In this chapter

-------------

🔅 No one's POV 🔆

Once it was the next day, everyone got ready to go to the museum. They all get in the car and drive. Music was playing on the radio making all of them to sing which was super loud in the small space.

At the parking lot

"Ok everyone! we just need to get in line. Lets get started!" "yeah!" "yeah.."
bf/n and master frown said together in a not so happy tone. Y/n is having some second thoughts, but she shouldn't worry about it. One by one each citizen passed when it was their turn: "that'll be $15 sir." Richard was about to get the money from Unikitty but Master Frown snatched it from her. "Here take 50! keep the change!"
bf/n giggled at his antics and then everyone got inside with a map of the place. "Ok im gonna go see the art section anyone want to go?" "hmm sorry n/n but im going to where they have all the cool science stuff!" "I-im going too!" Hawkodile said standing next to her. "Puppycorn, Richard, and i will be at the restaurant next we'll be at the gift shop if you need us! Okay byee guys!"

"What about you guys?"
"We'll go with you."
"YAY!"

"Hey look koi fish" bf/n pointed at the horizon in the water. "Yeah.. looks more like food." "It's not silly!" Y/n was behind them. Thinking. Water. I've always liked water but it would've been better if I was in it. I'm not depressed or.. anything its just really pretty. The people won't mind if I take a little.. swim..? Y/n smiled to herself and turned to look down the sparkling water. It's hot anyways so...

Splash

"Huh!?"
Master frown ran to the other side of the bridge to see you in the water. "What the heck Y/n! Hold on I'ma get you!"

"W-what? Wait for me!"

⭐Y/n's POV ⭐

After I jumped in the water Master Frown went down and got close to the edge of the water. He let out his hand for me to grab on. "Grab my hand!" Bf/n was talking to an employee about this situation. I was hesitant to grab his hand I wanted to stay here but obviously I couldn't, shouldn't wouldn't. I grabbed it he pulled me out if the water and ran because he didn't wanted to talk to anyone at the moment.

Once we were far we couldn't find bf/n anywhere probably at the gift shop with Unikitty at least.

---------------
No one's POV

Both Y/n, Master Frown only looked forward making small talk while walking to a random shop.

What is he thinking?
Why does he have a rather sad face instead of his normal bored self one?

I know...it happened a week ago...
But it's now a frozen memory
Did he mean it?
Does he want it?

Is there more than just what I see on television?
'A certain doom lord called, Master Frown ruin the prince's birthday party stealing the only birthday candle on the cake. People want this person gone..'

Y/n gave him side glance. He was started to get more different from how he's looking right now.

I hope you're feeling ok
Master Frown

Master frown's POV

Please don't do that again Y/n..
You're the only one I have
Left...