3

"That was fun guys wasn't it?" Y/n said smiling "yeah!!" Everybody else said. Unikitty pointed out to other rides and stuff, when she saw Master frown, she flew towards him. "MASTER FROWN!" The rest followed her. "AH!" Master frown screamed and jumped on Brock, Brock holding him. "Unikitty!" Master frown said jumping out of Brock's arms "What are you doing...here..?" Master frown said putting his hands behind his back.

•Y/n's POV•
Unikitty flew to somewhat guy named 'Master frown', I'm guessing that he's one of the doom lords. Unikitty responded to him "Well if I may ask..why are you here!" Unikitty said acting suspicious. I must say that she must know him more than me.

"Hey! I'm guessing I haven't introduced you to one of my siblings also known as my sister! Y/N!!" She said hugging Y/n. "Oh.. so two more annoying cats.." Master frown said under his breath. "...OH would you look at that! Me and Brock will head out thank you for the awful news break!" Master frown said as he was pushing Brock away from the others.

"....Well who wants to go that ride called the dropper!?" Y/n said smiling trying to get everyone to ignore Unikitty's 'friend'. " I'm in!" Hawkodile said, same as for everyone and including Richard.

•With Master frown and Brock•

"Ok Brock have all the fun you want AND here just spend my money." Master frown gave his money to him. "Bro are you sure..?" " Yes! Just don't try to look for me!" "Ok!" Brock left looking down at the money and counting them.  Master frown went to go look for you and the gang. Master frown chucked evilly and hid behind the control box. He looked up to see Y/n, Dr. Fox, and Richard. Master frown pressed a button that made the ride leave Y/n, Dr. Fox,and Richard stuck on the high top.