🌱 9 🥀

Blooming jealousy

Narrator POV 💭

"Hey... Master frown you alright..?" Y/n asked her new friend aka. her crush. " Pfft. Of course I am alright, doesn't it look like Im ok.?" Master frown told her with a slight questioning voice. " O- okay calm down.. I guess you're really not in the mood right now."

🥀 5 hours later 🥀

"Heya.. frown..uhm can I ask you a question..? I- it's ok if you don't wa-"

"What is it..?"

"Can you meet me at the garden behind the castle..?"

" Ugh fine."

"Great!"

Unikitty had told M. Frown to meet up in garden behind the castle, a big scenery full with flowers of all kinds. All organized by color and some all together randomly. A tree with long vines covering it up under a pond with lily pads, and beautiful koi fish.

Master frown finds Unikitty sitting down in a plain spot surrounded by multiple colored flowers.

"Hello Master frown!"

She turned her head
To face master frown.

He stayed silent and sat down next to her.

"Nice place, huh?" She said

"Yeah I guess. What did you want to talk about?" He said looking away then back at her.

" What happened back there with you and Y/n."

Silence

" She was just concerned! It's nothing." He said a little loud but not too much.

" What do you mean?"

🌹🥀🌷🌺🌸🏵️🌻🌼💮

"You have a crush on her.. do you."

"Yeah I do."

" Uhm.. were you jealoused at Brock from him picking her up today..?"

"No."

"No..."

"I was actually jealous at both of them-"

"Why Y/n tho..?"

He grunted. "Because she had all the attention. I was disappointed... that I could've never do anything like that HECK I couldn't even say anything to get only a few people's attention! I never liked how she got all those complements! I never liked how she was surrounded by people how were amazed by her actions!!"

Master frown got up and looked at Unikitty. Towering over her trembling body.

".... PEOPLE THINK IM JUST SOME NO BODY WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW AFFECTION!!! THEY ONLY NOTICE THE BAD SIDE OF ME.... GIVING ME A FACE LIKE IF THEY JUST SEEN A MURDERER!! I. WANT. MORE!!!"

Before he could even make physical contact with her, he was cut off by a crying f/c kitty mixed with a unicorn.

".... M- Master frown...?"