🛣️ 11 🌃

\Warning a lot I MEAN A LOT of smart words/

"ROAD TRIP!"

"Woah a road trip... Where are we supposed to go anyway..?"

"Hah! I don't know we could just go to where ever the road takes us!"

💫 Y/n's POV 💫

Huh, I guess she's just trying to get her mind of the things that happened yesterday. I feel horrible, but I can't show any emotions right now.. they'll think something's up especially Unikitty. "What if we end up in a abandoned grave yard!?" I asked trying to make sure I sound like the usual me. "OR! A forest! Oh, maybe the Pacific ocean!?" "Calm down y/n none of that is going to happen. Wanna know what." "What do you mean?" "I told the GPS to take us to a random location!" (Seriously I don't actually know that works lol)
"But-" "ah! No buts! It's final I already packed everything for the trip!"

-- Later on --

Unikitty was the driver, Y/n was in the passenger seat. Brock, M. Frown, Dr. Fox were in the back seat, and Hawkodile, Richard, and Puppycorn  were in the second back row of seats. Through out the ride they were having fun doing crazy dares, like standing on top of the car while Unikitty was closing her eyes while driving. Or sometimes they would just talk, eat, sleep. Later on they found a small motel with a gas station at around 11:30. We stopped by to refill the car and the others go to the small store to buy what they need.

"I got the things you wanted sis!" Puppycorn said while chewing on a piece of gum. "Great! Now let's get going!" "Huh, the cashier was acting all weird as if he was possessed by something." "Well that's his problem not ours!" Master frown said smiling drinking a slushy. "Uhm two things. One, we have to take care of people no matter what! And two, don't drink to much. You'll have to go to the restroom. And I don't see any here."

Y/n told him. "Ughh, fine you guys go but I'm staying at the car!" He said pointing at himself and back at the car. "Alright suit yourself!" When y/n, Unikitty, Hawkodile, Puppycorn and Richard went to go back in and the rest were outside playing or laying on top of the hood of the car looking at the stars. "Ok guys me and n/n will distract the guy and guys will see anything suspicious." She whispered and at the end thunder strikes. "Cool.." Puppycorn commented. The mission was on the go, the two sisters were doing as they were told in the beginning, and the rest were spying on the guy and then started to go to the employees only door.

(Dang this is gonna turn into some horror story : 1)

--- 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 ---

They were in the employees only room it looked like a normal boring old break room. But Puppycorn somehow actually found a secret door that lead to down stairs. Figuring out that it was probably the basement, but then again... Why was it hidden behind a bookshelf and in front of the bookshelf was a big desk. Hawkodile went first to make sure it was fine down there. When they all made it down there, the room had this dark aura and a green light from the corner. The room was small but had lots of old stuff, Richard noticed that the green light was getting brighter and then darker he went close to it and the green light was actually a substance called hexavalent chromium. He took a quick picture and told the others to get of here. They were doing what they were told. Once they got out the room including the employees only room. They saw Unikitty and y/n outside with the car.
Later on Richard showed Dr. Fox the picture while they were already driving to a different location. "Hmm, this looks exactly like hexavalent chromium but more...glow-y." "do you happen to know where that hexa-dexa-flexa thing come from?" Hawkodile asked looking at the picture. "Hmm, well for sure this thing is really deadly and this thing can damage your eyes, skin, nasal passages, and lungs. Hexavalent chromium [Cr(VI)] is one of the valence states (+6) of the element chromium. It is usually produced by an industrial process. Cr(VI) is known to cause cancer. In addition, it targets the respiratory system, kidneys, liver, skin and eyes. Chromium metal is added to alloy steel to increase hardenability and corrosion resistance. A major source of worker exposure to Cr(VI) occurs during "hot work" such as welding on stainless steel and other alloy steels containing chromium metal. Cr(VI) compounds may be used as pigments in dyes, paints, inks, and plastics. It also may be used as an anticorrosive agent added to paints, primers, and other surface coatings. The Cr(VI) compound chromic acid is used to electroplate chromium onto metal parts to provide a decorative or protective coating. And can be found in someplace called Madison Heights, and Michigan."

"What's a Michigan?" Puppycorn asked

"I don't know."

All the heads turn to the reader or the device. (Lol)

"Speak English please." Everybody said together in the same time.

Dr. Fox sighed. "It's extremely dangerous and can only be made by the hottest pipes in a building like the one we were in just now."

"Ohhh."

"Ok it's somebody's turn to drive."

"I will."

"Oh Master frown, thanks!"

Master frown was driving y/n in the same seat from before, and the others in random seats. In the back row was loud and the sun was slowly rising.

"Uhm sorry about yesterday at the...garden."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. I tired and the hexavalent chromium thing is real-

✨✨💫Goodnight 💫💫💫💖💖💗💞✨