Chapter 45: Wedding

Hermione's P.O.V
________________________________

I panicked as I came out of the dressing room again. We had been here half and hour, going through dresses and none of them were right.

The girls stared at the dress for a while. Shaking their heads, they gave me another.

"Ughhhhh" I whined and Luna chuckled.

"Come on Hermione, just a few more!" She pleaded but I almost collapsed.

"One. More" I said authoritatively but they held their ground.

The girls (Luna, Aria, Cho, some of my closest cousins and my mom) and I had been trying on dresses for ages. My wedding was in three days. I took the dress and went to try it on.

I stepped out and gasped softly. It was perfect. The lattice line work was beautiful and it was not exposing, just how I liked it. It had a sweetheart neckline.

The girls squealed when they saw me and rotated their finger, urging me to spin. I laughed lightly and twirled. Mom got emotional and started crying.

"It's perfect" a deep voice came and i smiled as I recognised it.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy get lost!" Luna commanded, throwing her hands up in frustration as she unsuccessfully tried to push him out of the room.

His intense eyes were glued to mine, softening as they looked at my dress. Nobody could move him, he was a giant hunk of muscle. I shook my head at him and he chuckled.

"Draco" Aria said in a deathly calm voice without even looking at him. Everyone stilled, scared by her tone. He paled a little and I swear I thought I saw sweat drops in his forehead.

"W-Well uhhh see you later love" he dashed out and everyone burst out laughing.

"What part of don't-see-the-bride-on-your-wedding-dress-trying-day does he not understand" she grumbled and my mom snorted.

"It's the one, now lets go get fooooood!" Luna whined and I laughed. We bought the dress and got in the car, talking about my bachelorette party last night.

We had rented a yacht and partied all night long. It was Luna, Aria, all of my cousins, and the rest of my female friends from both Hogwarts and work. We left Izzy at a babysitters.

She had grown beautifully. She had my dark slightly curly locks and Draco's eyes and features. She looked more like him. It was so cute seeing Draco with her. At only three weeks old, she was so small in his arms. I would often walk in on him laying on the furthest corner of the sofa, her curled up on his chest. It was adorable.

We got food and I dropped everyone off except Aria, who was my maid of honour. Harry was at my house anyway so he could pick her up from there. He and Draco become somewhat friends, and I was happy with that. We opened the door and burst into the house.

"Hell yeah, another victoryyy!" I heard Harry cheering at some soccer game.

"Oh please, Manchester only won because of the rain"

"Yeah because your team is allergic to water?"

"No because their side of the pitch was more wet" he protested.

Harry snorted and tsked at the same time, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Ouch" Aria said from beside me and they both looked up, boyish grins plastered on their faces.

"There you are" Harry whispered huskily pinning her to the wall behind her, kissing her intensely.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and Harry grinned mischievously.