One-Sided

Hope's POV:

I wake up and reach over for Josie, but she isn't there. I look around my room and see her reading a book, sitting next to the window. "How long have you been awake?" I say as I fully open my eyes. "Not too long" she says as she turns around and walks over to my bed. She sits down on my bed and gently strokes my cheek "I didn't have any nightmares" she said smiling. "Good" I smile too as I hold her hand that's on my cheek. "What are you reading?" I ask looking at the book she's holding. "Oh this? It's just a book about Gemini twins. A few pages are ripped out though" she shows me where the pages have been ripped out "Oh, that's strange" I respond. "It is. Anyways, come on! We've got to get to class" she says kissing on the forehead. "What time is it?" I ask as I'm about to grab my phone but before I know it she replies "it's 8:47. So you have 13 minutes, sleepy head!" I sigh and don't move. "Hope you don't want to be late" she says with her serious look, but I still don't move, instead I grab her arm and pull her on top of me. When she looks up at me, I cup her face and kiss her, passionately. By the time the kiss had ended, I had gotten her next to me, under the covers. She looks at the covers on her and sighs "how did you do that without me noticing it" she says, referring to the covers. "I don't know, I guess you just got lost in my eyes or something" I tried to hold back a laugh because what I had just said made no sense, since we were kissing the whole time she wouldn't even get chance to look at my eyes. "Well they are pretty dreamy" she says playfully as she tries to get back up, but fails as I pull her back down to me. "Hope we're late to class" she says. "Good. I'd rather be with you" I say, pulling her in for another kiss.

Josie's POV:

Me and Hope were lying in bed, skipping class.I get up and start cleaning Hope's room. "Um what are you doing?" Hope says as I fold her uniform. "Well while we're skipping class, we may as well be productive." I say, heading over to empty her bin. "Josie, the whole point of having a day off it to relax. Not to clean a room" she says and I stop what I'm doing walk over to her, she's still in bed. "I know but since you're being lazy and boring, I have to amuse myself somehow" I say jokingly as Hope gives me an offended look. "Just relax. We'll watch a movie so you're not bored since I'm so 'boring'" I giggle and join her in the bed. "Okay maybe I'll watch one movie and then do something productive" I say and Hope places her hands around me, holding my waist. "You're not going anywhere, not for the morning at least" I roll my eyes and look at Hope, she so beautiful. She gets her laptop and opens Netflix and waits for a minute. "What are we watching?" I ask Hope and I think she's daydreaming because she doesn't answer and she's looks like she's zoned out. "Hope?" I try to get her attention "Hope!" I say a little bit louder. "HOPE" I shout as she jumps and blinks a couple of times "why did you shout in my ear?" She says innocently with her puppy eyes. I can't help but smile at her innocence. "I said what movie are we watching" I point at the screen of her laptop. "Oh right. Umm.. what do you want to watch?" She says, scrolling through Netflix. "Anything. I don't mind as long as it's not a horror" Hope nods slowly, she's focused on the screen. I look over and see her scrolling through her recommended. "Ooo what about this?" She says excitedly. "I've heard it's good" she looks up at me, waiting for an answer. "Yeah sure" I say. I'm not really bothered about the film to be honest, my mind was focused on something else.. or should I say someone else. I look at Hope and then back at the screen. She put the film on- Five Feet Apart.

By the time the filmed had ended we were both in tears. "Why did you have to pick a sad one" I say and look at Hope. I can tell she's trying to act tough but it isn't working. "I didn't know it was going to be this sad!" She says as she playfully nudges my shoulder. I place my hand on her cheek and wipe her tears. "I don't like seeing you cry" I whisper.

Hope's POV:

"I don't like seeing you cry" she whispers. She's so adorable. I kiss her on the forehead and rest my head on her chest. "What time is it?" I ask as Josie checks her phone. "It's 10:12" We had already skipped one and a half classes without Josie trying to tidy stuff again. Josie places her arm around me and looked at me as she started to speak "Do want to get something to eat?" I wasn't really hungry, I hardly ever eat. "We can If you want. Are you hungry?" I glance up at Josie, who was still looking at me. "A little bit" I get up and look in my closet for something to wear. I pull out a shirt and jeans, simple enough. I get changed as Josie was turned around. Once I was dressed I asked her what time the cafeteria opened "12:30" she told me. It's was currently 10:38 so we had some time to kill. "Come here" She says and I don't think twice before sitting next to Josie. She places her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her before our lips connected. Every kiss we shared felt better than the last. After a few minutes, I pull away from the kiss and look from her lips to her eyes "I want to show you something" Josie looked confused so I grab her hand and lead her out of my room. I shut my door and we go downstairs, still hand in hand. I look back at Josie who gave me a light smile before we left the building and went out near the old mill into the woods. We go deep into the woods and until now, Josie has not spoke a word. "Where are we going?" She said looking around at her surroundings. I reply with a simple "you'll see" and I continue to lead her further into the woods. When we finally stop walking, I turn around to look at Josie. "Turn around" Josie turns around and says "why exactly am I turning around?" I ignore her question and just say "don't turn back around." She does as I say.