Time Limit

Hope's POV:

I have just found out that the golden skull is the special object for the dimension the time wizard is in. I also found out some other stuff but I would rather not think about it right now.

"Let's go" Josie said, packing a bag she had just pulled out of my cupboard. "Where?" I obviously already know where, I don't know why I even asked. "Rome. Come on!" She raises her voice slightly. "Shouldn't we tell your dad?" I ask. "Yes but pack your things first. Just grab a fresh pair of clothes for the flight back. And something to sleep in" I do as she says and when we both have our bags packed, we head down to Dr Saltzmans office.

I talk to Josie on the way down before mentioning the issue with the ritual. "What about the human sacrifice part? Twelve people have to die" I ask her. She looks at me and sighs. "That's a sacrifice I'm willing to let happen. Nothing is going to get in the way of our happy ending, Hope. So it'll be worth it" she tries to act as though the thought of twelve people dying doesn't bother her but I know it does. "I would do the same for you Josie but that doesn't change the guilt part of it" I tell her honestly. She nods and mumbles "I know" as we arrive at her dads office.

We enter the office and see Dr Saltzman and Lizzie talking. Josie explains everything to them very swiftly. I thinks she's worried about if I'm going to make it or not before we even get the golden skull. As soon as she finishes explaining everything, Dr Saltzman and Lizzie immediately head to pack a bag. They were both very quick packing their bag, even Lizzie. Dr Saltzman was the one to book the flight.

The car ride to the airport
~Hope has 14 hours and 18 minutes left~

We are heading to the airport right now. I am in between Josie and Lizzie with Josie in my right and Lizzie on my left. Dr saltzman is driving and Dorian is in the passenger seat. Dr saltzman told him to come and he is currently explaining the situation and where we're heading.

Josie gets motion sick so she has to have her headphones in so me and Lizzie are talking to keep ourselves entertained. We have become closer since me and Josie have started dating, she might not have liked the idea at first, but she definitely has warmed up to the idea of me dating her sister. We are talking about small things in life, which I desperately need right now because I don't want to think about seeing everyone that has died on me during my search for my body.

Josie's head is resting on my shoulder and our hands are intertwined on my lap. She if closing her eyes and listening to her music so she doesn't get sick while I proceed to talk to her sister. "She really loves you, you know?" Lizzie says, noticing our coziness. "I really love her too. More than I thought I could love anyone" I say truthfully. Me and Lizzie exchange smiles but she speaks again "so are you saying that not even your deluded love for the mop headed elf is more than your love for Josie" she smirks. "They don't even compare. I love Josie more than anything and anyone. I would do anything for her. I wish to call her my wife one day, because I love her so deeply and I'm ready to spend a whole lifetime with her.. and more lifetimes if she eventually does become a heretic, but that's her choice" I explain, getting a little emotional and Lizzie looks like she's getting emotional too. I feel Josie squeeze my hand so I look to her direction and she had one earphone out and tears in her eyes. She leans in and kisses me gently and passionately. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was meaningful. "I love you too" she whispers as she rests her forehead on mine.

"Hosie is endgame!" Lizzie shouts as she applauds me and Josie. "You two are so cute. I hope I can find someone like Hope in the near future." She says and me and Josie chuckle. "Josie please keep her. She loves you so much, anyone can see that and I know you love her a lot as well. So in conclusion, don't break up please" Lizzie practically begs. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on letting her go that easily" Josie says looking at Lizzie and then at me mid way through her sentence. I look at her in awe before speaking "Same goes for you, Josette Saltzman" I say.