Her Goodbye

Hope's POV:

After everything that happened with the necromancer and his little slaves, all I wanted to do was spend some alone time with my girlfriend.

We had gotten back an hour ago and right now, I'm on my wolf form. Josie said she wanted to talk to her sister about something so I thought I'd use this time to relieve some stress.

The necromancer, Isaak and Chad are still out there and they could come back at any moment and do something worse than a silly little abduction.

They wanted me. They needed a tribrid and unfortunately for me, I'm the only one on earth. But my friends came to rescue me and they got put in danger because of me. Right now, I'm putting the school in danger by just being here. I know the only thing they want is me, but if they come they could hurt the students here, and I can't risk that.

I need to leave the school. For everyone else's sake. I never should've come back here after that kidnapping. But if I'm going to leave, I can't let anyone know. Especially Josie. If she found out what I was planning, she'd tell me to stay, and I know I wouldn't be able to resist. I never can when it comes to her. She's my weakness.

I transformed back after a long run. I put the clothes that I left by the tree on and I headed back to the school. I want to see Josie one more time before I go because I don't know how long it will be before I come back, if I come back.

I know all of this probably sounds silly and selfish but I'm doing this to protect everyone at the school. It's what's best for right now.

I stood in front of her door, ready to knock, but before I could the door swung open. I was faced with Lizzie. "Hey Hope" She said. "Hi Lizzie" I greeted her back. "I'm going to MG's room. See ya" she waves before walking down the hall. "Okay then" I whispered to myself.

"Are you just gonna stand there or actually come in?" Josie spoke up. "Oh right, yeah" I awkwardly said and entered the room. "Are you okay?" She asked as I sat beside her on her bed. "Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I hurriedly said. "You seem off. Are you sure you're fine? Is there anything I need to know?" she asked. I feel so guilty right now. "Nope. Everything's fine" I fake smiled. "Hope, I know you're lying to me. It's okay if you don't want to tell me right now but I would like to know what's bothering you" she said. "Later" I mumble. She nodded in understanding.

"Josie?" I spoke up after a moment of silence. "Yes?" She turned to face me. "I love you" I say truthfully. "I love you too" she smiles sweetly. "I want you" I bit my lip. "what about your hunger issue?" She asks. "If I bite you, push me away and I'll heal you. Please Josie, I need this, I need you" I begged her. "Okay. I trust you" she smiles and leans in to kiss me.

We make out for a little while and I start slowly undressing her. Starting with her shirt and ending with her underwear. She did the same with me and we were both completely naked. The feeling of our exposed bodies colliding was euphoric. I love feeling her body on mine. I love all of her curves. I love everything about her.

She's perfect.

My kisses trailed down to her neck and only stopped when I found her sweet spot. I sucked on the soft skin causing her to moan. Her moaning was like music to my ears. I couldn't get enough of it, of her.

After a was pleased with the work done on her neck, I slowly moved my kisses down to her collarbone, where they moved down her stomach and reached my destination.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waking up, I slowly opened my eyes revealing a literal sleeping beauty in my arms. I smile and hold Josie tighter. I don't know when I'll leave, but it has to be soon. I don't want to leave Josie, or anyone at this school, but if I want them to be safe, it's the only option.. for now.