Kidnapped

Josie's POV:

It is lunch right now and I'm sitting at the usual table consisting of MG, Rafael, Kaleb and Lizzie. Landon isn't here for some unknown reason and Hope told me she's training with my dad.

We were just discussing Hope's whereabouts and after I told them, I asked them where Landon was. "Does anyone know where Landon is?" I ask them. "He wanted to go find Hope. He feels really guilty after last night" Rafael said. "What happened last night?" Lizzie asks. "Did she not tell you?" Kaleb asks. We both shake our heads. "Neither of you?" MG looks for confirmation. We both shake our heads again and wait for them to explain.

"So is anyone going to tell us?" Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Right. Uh MG, Kaleb?" Raf looks at the two vampires. "Seriously?" Kaleb complains. "You two were there, not me" Rafael raises her hands in defence. "Okay. So last night Hope accompanied Landon at a party" MG starts. "Oh god, did she cheat?" Lizzie asks in panic. "No! Well not exactly.." MG says. "Guys just spit it out" I snap. "Landon and Hope kissed" Rafael says, looking unbothered. "What?" My mouth hangs open in shock, Hope is extremely loyal, this is completely out of character for her.

"Raf! Don't worry Josie, she didn't cheat" MG assures me. "What do you mean? She kissed Landon!" I shout, making a few heads turn. "Calm down, Jo. He forced himself on her. She tried to pull away but he pinned her hands down. It wasn't her choice. It was Landon at fault" Kaleb clarifies. "So.. he kissed her against her will?" Lizzie concludes. "Yeah. Me and Kaleb took care of it before it could go any further" MG says. "I'm gonna kill him" I say through gritted teeth. "He'll just come back" Lizzie shrugged. "Yeah. Plus he was drunk. It wasn't all his fault" Rafael says to me. "Of course it was his fault! I don't care if he was drunk, no one else can touch my girlfriend that way" I shout before marching out to find Hope.

I hear Lizzie call my name but ignore it, I need to see if Hope's okay. Landon is a dick that I won't ever talk to again. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't care. All I care about right now is finding Hope and having a talk with her.

I make it to the docks but as soon as I do, I see my dad unconscious. I ran over to him and kneel down. I check his pulse, he's still alive. "Dad. Dad!" I shake him. He wakes up and shoots up in a sudden movement.

"Hope" he says. "Hope? What about Hope? Where is she?" I ask. "I don't know. I just remember these guys coming during our training session. They took Hope and then Landon came and they got him too. I tried to fight but they knocked my unconscious before I could do anything" he says. "Did you see their faces?" I ask worriedly. "No. They had masks on" he tells me. "Why did they take Hope and Landon?" I ask. "I think they just wanted Hope but then Landon came and they decided to take him too." He says. "Dad, we need to get them back" I stand up and help him up. "I know, honey. We will, don't worry" he places a hand on my shoulder. "I'll go gather the super squad and tell them what's happened." I say. "Okay" he nods.

I start speed walking off. "Josie" my dad calls me. I turn and look at him, waiting for him to continue. "Try a locator spell. They're most likely cloaked but it's worth a shot" he says. I nod again and run off to find Raf, Kaleb, MG and Lizzie again.

I found them all still at our table, eating lunch. I sprint over to the table. "Guys, we have an emergency" I say, slightly out of breath from the running. "We're right behind you" MG says. I lead them all to mine and Lizzie's room and close the door behind them all once they entered the room.

"So what's the emergency?" Kaleb asks. "Hope and Landon have been kidnapped" I say. Panic rises on all of their faces. "How?" Rafael asks. "These people in masks kidnapped them and knocked my dad unconscious" I tell them. "Lizzie, we need to do a locator spell" I instruct. "Will it work? They've probably hidden themselves with a cloaking spell" she says. "I know, but it's worth a try" she nods at me and we siphon from MG then get out a map. "Do you have something of Hopes?" Lizzie asks me. I nod and pull a jumper that Hope had given me once and I never gave it back. We did the locator spell but as expected, they were indeed cloaked.