Story Ideaz

Story ideas! Because why not? I like sharing me ideas, especially if someone has some problems with finding inspiration. You can use one of these if you want.

1. A one chapter sequel for the story "And the universe shifts". Because aside from Grian I felt bad for, I also feel bad for Joe. Imagine how he felt of being controlled by the watchers, almost hurting all the hermits? So Joe angst!

2. The girl hermits would have their girl's night out once a week or 2. And sometimes the girls would invite one of the male hermtis everytime they're tired, stress or troubled, even if they try to decline.

3. [A bloody hermitcraft mystery AU] When Mumbo tries to hurt himself, he accidentally loses half of his memory instead. He can only remember the day that G team won  the Civil War. He forgets all about the authors, what happened in the mansion, and his bloody revenge.

4. My R hermits anyone?

5. Before Jevin left Season 6, one of the hermits came to bid him farewell and they all end up with smiles and tears.

6. Jellie dies [KILL ME!!] and Scar tries so hard to cope with the situation. [Any Hermit] tries to find another cat that looks like Jellie, and Cub was their only source of help.

7. Tango and Impulse does a small prank on Zedaph. But the next day Zedaph ignores them for the whole day and the two start to feel guilty if they hurt his feelings a little bit.

8. [Any Hermit]'s base got destroyed because of a major accident and they silently break down at how much hard work was destroyed. A handful of hermits swoop in and helps fix the base.

9. Dora the explorer AU? For the lols? The image of the hermits raging at how stupid the situation is, is just too funny to imagine.

10. Creepypasta AU? I feel like someone made one.... Idk?

-Keichi Akechi