Chapter Seventeen-Fan-Napped

Brady's POV
I wake up and Daddy is next to me, sleeping. I rub my eyes and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and do my business.
I go back to the room and decide to see if Uncle Carter is awake. I go into the next room and he is awake, on his phone.
"Uncle Carter, I'm bored." I say, trying to climb into the bed.
He laughs and pulls me up.
"Well, what do you wanna do?" he asks.
"Mmm, pranks!" I say.
"Good choice. Let's get Uncle JJ first." he says.
He picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. He puts soap on my hand and brings me back to the room.
"When I say go, slap the hand with the soap on Uncle JJ's face ok?" Uncle Carter whispers.
I nod and he places me above Uncle JJ.
"Go."
I slap Uncle JJ and he jumps up. Uncle Carter and I start laughing. Carter brings me to Uncle Jack and I slap him with soap.
"What the fu-" he says, then looks at me.
"I mean, what the heck?" he says.
We start laughing and slap everyone else.
Soon, there was a soap war. Everyone was slapping each other. After a while. we stopped and cleaned up. Daddy gave me and Addy a bath and changed us. My bruise from yesterday was gone.
He put me in a black Batman hoodie, khaki shorts, black converse, and a yellow bandana.
I was playing with Addy when there was a knock at the door.
Uncle Matt answered it and it was Olivia. Uh-oh. I ran to Daddy and he held me.
"Hey guys. Olivia wanted to hang out with us today." Uncle Matt said.
Everyone said hi to her except me. I stayed in Daddy's arms.
"Hi Brady. Can I hold you?" she said.
I shook my head and hid in Daddy's chest.
"He just woke up and he's a little grumpy." Daddy said.
"Oh ok. Maybe later." she says and walks to Uncle Matt.
"Daddy, I don't like her." I say.
"It's ok buddy. You're safe with me." he says, rubbing my back.
"Hey guys, lets go to the Pier!" Uncle Nash yells.
Everyone agrees and we leave. It takes only a few minutes to get there, so we walk. Daddy puts me and Addy in our stroller and we walk.
Once we get there, Daddy pays for us and we start walking around.
"Daddy, I want to go on that!! Addy says, pointing to a big roller coaster.
"You might be too little, but lets check." Daddy says.
Daddy asks a worker and she says we can go on. We get in line and I'm in a row with Daddy, Uncle Carter, and Addy.
The ride starts and its really fun. I wasn't even scared. The ride ended and we got off.
"Daddy, that was fun." I say.
We go on a few more rides and then we get food.
"Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom." Addy says.
"Ok. Lets go." he says and I stay with everyone.
"I have to go too." I say.
"I'll go with you." Olivia says.
I get scared, but let her come with me. Once we get around the corner, she covers my mouth and grabs me.
"You say a word and I'll kill you and your sister!" she loudly whispers.
She grabs me and runs out of the pier. I try wiggling free but its no use.
Cam's POV
I come back with Addy and Brady is gone.
"Guys, where is Brady?" I ask, starting to panic.
"Olivia took him to the bathroom." Matt says.
"YOU LET HER WHAT!!!!!" I yell.
"Dude calm down. Whats the big deal?"
I don't respond. I run to the bathrooms and check to see if they're there. No one is in there.
"Dude they aren't there!! MAYBE SHE KIDNAPPED HIM!!!" I yell.
"Oh my god!" Matt yells.
We start looking for them, but they're gone.
She kidnapped my son. It's all my fault...
A/ N
Hey guys! Thanks for giving me almost 2k reads! You guys are awesome! I have a new book with Magcon Imagines and Preferences so go check it out! Thanks!