Chapter Twenty Two- Hayes Moves In

Hayes is 16 1/2 and used to live in North Carolina.
Nash's POV
Over the past few weeks, Hayes and I have been talking and we've decided that he should move in.
The kids loved him on tour and he could help out with them too. Everyone was cool with it so he's moving in today. The kids don't know, so its gonna be a surprise.
I get a call from Hayes saying he's on his way. I hang up and make sure his room is ready.
"What are you doing Uncle Nash?" Addy asks.
"Nothin." I reply.
"Ok." she says and runs off.
To make room for Hayes, the Jacks agreed to share a room so Hayes can have his own.
"Hey bro, Hayes is here." Carter said.
I went downstairs and Hayes got out of his car.
"Hey bro. What's up?" he said as we bro hugged.
"Not too bad. C'mon, the kids are inside. They've really missed you." I said.
We went inside to see the twins sitting on the couch watching Spongebob.
"Hey Addy, Brady. Look who's here!?" I said.
They turned around. Their faces: priceless!!
"UNCLE HAYES!!" They yelled, running into his arms.
"Hey it's the twin twisters!" Hayes yells, picking them up.
"What are you doing here?!" Addy asked.
"I'm moving in!" He said.
The kids cheered and got all happy. We started unloading Hayes's stuff and putting it in his room.
Brady's POV
After we finished helping Uncle Hayes pack, we played tag for a while. I heard the door open and it was Daddy.
"DADDY!" I yelled running to him.
"Hey buddy." He said, picking me up.
"Daddy, can we go swimming?" Addy asked.
"Sure pumpkin." He said.
"Hayes can you change Brady? I'll change Addy." Daddy said, handing me to him.
"Sure." Uncle Hayes said.
He took me upstairs and helped me change into my red swim shorts. He carried me downstairs and out to the pool. Daddy, Addy, and Uncle Nash were already in the pool.
I jumped in and played with Uncle Hayes. Daddy gave me a water gun, so I started squirting Uncle Nash.
"Oh you're gonna get it little man!" he said and chased me out of the pool.
I turned a corner when all of a sudden, Uncle Carter and Uncle Matt popped out with water guns and started squirting me. I turned around and bumped into Uncle Nash.
"Got ya!" he yelled, picking my up and throwing me over his shoulder.
"PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled giggling.
He threw me in the pool and I splashed Daddy and Addy.
I came up and started laughing.
"I'm hungry Daddy." I said after a while.
"Lets order pizza." he said.
We all got out off the pool and Uncle Matt took me upstairs and helped me change.
Matt's POV
I put Brady in batman pajama pants and green t-shirt. I took him back downstairs and we waited for the pizza.
After a half hour, it finally arrived.
"PIZZA!" the twins yelled in unison.
We laughed and paid the pizza man. We all gathered in the living room, watching movies, eating pizza, and hanging out.
2:34am
Hayes's POV
I woke up to someone screaming. It was coming from Brady's room. I ran out of bed and into Brady's room.
I opened the door and Brady was asleep, kicking and screaming.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!! GO AWAY!!!" he yelled.
Everyone else came running in.
"Brady wake up!" I said, shaking him.
"STOP HURTING HER!!!" he yelled.
Brady's POV
I started dreaming I was back in the old apartment in Miami. Olivia came bursting in.
"Time for your beating you little sh*t!" she yelled.
She picked me up and slapped me. She punched and kicked me.
"Please stop!" I yelled in pain.
"Fine." she said.
"LISA BRING IN THE OTHER TWERP!!!" she yelled.
A girl came in with Addy, holding her by her hair.
"Here." She said.
"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled.
Olivia kicked me in my throat. She grabbed Addy and threw her to the ground and stomped on her.
I tried to get up, but Lisa stopped me. She started hurting me as I watched Addy.
I woke up to Uncle Hayes shaking me and everyone standing around my bed. I was sweating and crying.
"Brady are you ok?!" Daddy said.
"Where's Addy!?" I asked, scared.
"Shes asleep. Its ok buddy." Uncle Hayes said.
Cam's POV
Brady started crying and I picked him up.
"It's ok buddy. It was just a bad dream. Olivia won't hurt you." I said, rubbing hi back.
"Wanna sleep with me?" Hayes asked.
Brady nodded.
I passed him to Hayes and we all went to bed.
A/N
In Chapter 2, a lot of you guys were saying I forgot about Hayes. I was just adding him later in the story! I would never forget him!! Hope you enjoyed!