Chapter Thirty-Five - Fastforward

7 Years Later
April
Cam's POV
The triplets are now 11 years old.
Addy is a girly-girl. Loves pink, sparkles, and dresses. She's being doing gymnastics and hip-hop dance. She loves dancing and performing.
Brady is the sporty one. He plays lacrosse and baseball. He loves watching sports and making Vines.
Cody is the Music and Sporty one. He plays the guitar and the piano. He plays football and basketball. He loves music and watching movies.
They are now in 5th grade and are the sweetest kids ever. The past 7 years have been calm and easy. Nothing bad has happened luckily. I hope that doesn't change.
Cody's POV
I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off and rolled out of bed. I took a shower and put on a black tank-top, khaki shorts, black vans, and a blue snapback.
I went downstairs and Dad was making waffles. Addy and Brady weren't up yet.
"Hey Dad, can I go to Jessie's house after school?" I asked.
"Sure. Be home by 6." he said.
Jessie and I are best friends. We always hang out and have sleepovers since she lives right across the street. She plays soccer and softball.
I kinda have a crush on her. I mean, she's perfect. She has long brown hair, pretty brown eyes, a beautiful smile. She's pretty, smart, athletic, funny, really nice, and just perfect.
Addy and Brady came down and we ate. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my backpack and phone, and went downstairs.
I waited for Carter, Addy, and Brady. They came down and we all got in the car. Carter drove us to school and we went our separate ways since we weren't in the same classes.
I found Jessie by her locker.
"Hey Jessie." I said.
"Hey Cody. You're coming to my house after school right?" she asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Awe look at the loser lovers."
We turned around to see Ryan. Yeah, Ryan from preschool. He's the most popular kid in school and also the biggest bully. He's always teasing me and Jessie.
"Leave us alone Ryan." I said.
"Aw he's standing up for her. How sweet." he said.
His friends smirked and they walked away. What jerks.
"Let's just go to class." Jessie said.
I nodded and we went to class.
After School
When class ended, Jessie and I went to her house. First we got a snack and watched TV for a little.
"Hey Jessie. Hey Cody." Mikey, Jessie's older brother said, walking into the house.
"Hey Mikey." we both said.
We went upstairs and did our homework.
"What's the square root of 100?" Jessie asked.
"Um...10." I said.
"Well we're done now. What do you wanna do?" she asked.
"I don't know." I said.
"Wow that helps." she said.
I laughed and we just sat in silence for 5 minutes.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" she asked.
"Sure." I said.
"Truth or Dare?" she asked.
"Truth." I said.
"Do you like anyone?" she asked.
Oh no. I can't tell her!
"No." I said.
Her smile kind of faded, but was still there.
"Truth or Dare?" I asked.
"Truth." she said.
"Do you like anyone?" I asked.
"No." she said.
Dang it...
We kept playing until we got bored again. We went downstairs and decided to play Mario Kart 8. We played and we both won a game.
At 6, we hugged and said bye. I walked home and went inside. Dad was making dinner and Brady was watching a movie on the couch. Addy was up in her room. I went to my room and played on my iPad for a while. Dad called us down for dinner and everyone ate.
I went upstairs and changed into a blue t-shirt and black pajama pants. I brushed my teeth and ended up falling asleep.