Know Thy Enemy

Gilbert Residence...

Isobel is at the door. She's looking at Elena. Jenna is stunned, "Hello, Elena. It's nice to see you again," Isobel smiles.

Jenna looks at Elena, "Again?" Jenna asks confused. Elena doesn't know what to say.

"So you're the woman who's dating my husband. I need to speak to Elena. May I come in?"

"N-n-no. Don't...don't invite her in," Elena stutters.

"I need to talk to you, Elena."

"No!" Elena slams the door in Isobel's face and looks at Jenna, who's crying.

"You knew she was still alive? Ric? John? Did they know?" Jenna cried uncontrollably.

"I can explain everything, Jenna."

"No."

"No. Jenna, please," Jenna runs upstairs. Elena goes after her. "Jenna, please. Wait. Jenna, please wait." Jenna's goes into her bedroom and slams the door. Elena is outside, at the door. "Jenna, you have to talk to me. I...I need to explain what's going on. Jenna, please." Jenna is sitting on the floor, crying.

Hargrove Residence...

I got up before Sebastian. He was sleeping peacefully. I know he is really tired from what happened last night. I walked around his room looking at his stuff. He has lots of random stuff like old tiny toys, books and clothes. His room was rather neat though. I look at him as a snore left his mouth. I smiled and continued to look around. I touch the book's spine. I haven't read a book in so long. I grabbed a random one off his shelf. It looked odd so I sat in his chair and opened it.

"Personal book entries from Sebastian Hargrove and only him," It read. I shrugged and looked up and see he is still sleep. I flip to the next page. I know it's bad to read his journal but I just want to know what he thinks of me.

"Day one of being in Mystic Falls against my will. I saw a girl today at school. Her skin is brown like sugar and her hair was fluffy and curly. She looked unsure of herself. She passed me like I didn't even exist. She went up to a dude I had assumed was her boyfriend. But it wasn't. She was complaining about how she lost people and how she rather make the choice of leaving him than him doing it or the universe punishing her and then she walked away. I guess she was talking about a guy. She's so beautiful and I have to meet her almost like I have to."

I laughed and turn the page. I realized he saw me before I could see him, "Day two Miss Lockwood asked me if I wanted to be a participant in the miss mystic thing. I said no considering that's lame. Till she mentioned that a lovely girl named Blair was missing a date. I found out was her name when someone called her and she turned around. I quickly said yes. My sister wasn't happy about it and thought it'll mess up her time to win. I think she will be alright." I started flipping through pages looking for something interesting.

Salvatore Boarding House...

Stefan and Damon are going down the stairs, "Isobel just showed up at their front doorstep," Stefan tells Damon.

"What's she doing here?" Damon ask.

"I don't know. That's what I'm gonna go find out."

Katherine joins them, "I don't think that you should tell her that I'm here," Katherine sighs.

"What? Why?" Stefan says confused.

"It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb."

"You're the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with John that almost got me killed," Damon reminds her.

"I did what I had to get out of the tomb. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance," Katherine turns around but Stefan interrupts her.