Friday Night Bites

Another day at school and all I can think about is how lost I felt in some way. I asked Grams about it and she went on about Seers and Jinns. She says I might not be a witch but I most definitely have some type of Seer blood in me. I don't believe it at all because in our family there's no Seers or Jinns.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow," Bonnie says as we walk with Elena.

"Yeah, something is definitely weird about him Elena," I bud in getting out the car.

"You were the one who said to go for it especially you Blair. You said the universe, remember?" Elena uses my own words on me. I nod.

"Now I'm saying take it slow," Bonnie says sincerely.

"Why the about-face?" Elena asks us.

I hesitat, "It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field," Bonnie explains.

"Exactly,"

"Oh, because I'm so that girl," Elena jokes. She then looks to me and Bonnie and see something is wrong, "Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena stops.

"Nothing," I say.

"It's stupid," Bonnie says after me.

"Blair. Bonnie. Spit it out," Elena says stern.

I look to Bonnie who looks at me briefly and then back to Elena, "I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling," Bonnie says.

I sigh after Elena looks at me wanting me to answer also, "I just feel like I know something but I can't figure it out. I can't figure him out," I spoke honestly.

"Is that it? Bonnie? Blair!" She asks.

"The feeling was bad like really bad!" Bonnie whisper loudly. I shrug agreeing with a nod.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" She asks both of us.

"I couldn't tell you that, according to Grams i'm not a witch," I say with another shrug and Elena raises an eyebrow not really believing it.

Bonnie looks kind of feed up, "You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend," She spits out causing Elena's eyes to widen.

Elena sighs and grabs Bonnie's hand, "And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again," She let's go of Bonnie's hands and looks to me. "And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that."

"All I can do is respect your decisio-" I began, but I was interrupted by Stefan's presence.

"Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie. And good morning Blair," Stefan says with a big smile fixing his bag on his shoulder.

"Mor... morning," I stutter.

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone," Bonnie says looking at her phone avoiding eye contact with Stefan. "So I'll see you guys later," She walks off and I wave bye following behind her.

"Bonnie, when you touched Stefan what did you actually see?" I asked.

"Deaths, blood and..." She says looking from the ground to me. "You," She squints.

I stopped walking and my breath hitched, "Huh?"

"Or maybe it wasn't you. It was too dark you know I could be wrong," She clears up putting her hand on my arm.