Disturbing Behavior

Chicago...

Klaus and Stefan are in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah and I while we try on clothes. I been waiting for this and Klaus promised and he actually came through. Maybe it's mainly because Rebekah needed a serious wardrobe change but i'll take what I can get, "There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah says.

"There's not," Klaus says.

"But you look good. How do I look?" I ask her in the changing room.

"Hmm. I kind of like that better. Trade?" Rebekah says.

"Sure," I trade with her. She gets out of the fitting room. She is wearing a short, black dress. I get out wearing a royal blue tight dress. "How do I look?" I turn around and Klaus and Stefan look as if their eyes were going to fall out their head.

Klaus looks over to Stefan and hits his chest. Stefan clears his throat, "Dashing love," Klaus answers.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers," Rebekah says.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus looks me up and down and smirks. I roll my eyes.

"You look wonderful Rebekah," I say adjusting her dress and she smiles.

Her smile fades as she listens to the store music, "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident," She complains.

"It's dance music," Stefan answers.

"People dance to this?"

"Hmm."

"Not my type of music but people who dance to this dance like this," I show her making her laugh and I grab her hand making her dance too.

"Are we done?" Klaus asks making us stop dancing. I cross my arms and walk back into the changing room.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years."

"Give Rebekah a break she didn't ask to be in a box for 90 years," I say walking out in a different outfit.

"Thank you. I really like you. We are now friends," Rebekah smiles and I smile back.

"You should get used to it. It'll be the only one you'll have," Klaus jokes. Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up," I say.

"Make me Blair."

"You guys have serious sexual tension," Rebekah comments.

"I was thinking that the whole trip," Stefan agrees.

"No we don't," We say at the same time. I look at him and he is slightly flushed. I grin.

"Have they?" Rebekah asks Stefan.

"No we haven't and we won't," I say shaking my head in embarrassment.

Rebekah shakes her head and looks at Stefan. "So what do you think?" She asks him.

"I like it," Stefan nods. She doesn't seem satisfied. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan. She goes back into the fitting room. Klaus and I look at Stefan.

"Nice one. Good work," Klaus says.

"Maybe be more excited," I add.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her," Stefan says to Klaus.