The Last Dance

Alaric's Residence...

Klaus/Alaric opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. Katherine is tied to a chair, "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus shows the shirts to Katherine. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better," Katherine answers.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Will Blair like it?" He waits for answers but cuts her off. "Don't answer that. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill and keeps trying to take my diviner."

"Blair really likes him."

"I didn't ask you to speak did I?"

"I'm just trying to spare your feelings."

"You are trying to spare your life."

Katherine sighs, "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it."

He gets closer to her and touches her face. She seems afraid, "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face, "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

She looks at him and he compels her, "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend? The older sister? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long," He takes a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before Katherine. "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself." She takes the knife and stabs her thigh. "Now take it out." She takes it out. Her wound heals. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious diviner and doppelgänger," He kisses her on the forehead. "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again," He leaves. Katherine stabs herself again.

Salvatore Boarding House...

Elena and Bonnie are with a lawyer. Elena is signing papers, "Please sign here and here," The lawyer says.

She takes the pen, "Okay," Elena smiles.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asks.

"For now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean."

"Your own personal safe house."

"That's the idea."

"Wouldn't want to clean it," Elena laughs.

Stefan and Damon are waiting outside, "You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Damon asks.