History Repeating

Nothing has been happening every since Lexi died. I haven't had any visions since then. The only weird thing that has happened is the fact Bonnie keeps disappearing.

"I have to go Tyler," I giggle trying to release from his firm grip around my waist.

"You don't have to go I mean we can skip and have some fun," He says giving me a kiss on my lips.

I roll my eyes, "As tempting as that is I would like to graduate," I laugh.

"Ah, okay," He says letting me go still holding my hand.

He holds my hand till I walk away a little then he pulls me back in making me kiss him again, "Tyler," I squeal.

"Get a room," I heard someone say and I look to see Caroline smiling and Elena look awkward.

"Bye Lockwood I see you later," I say walking away from him. He nods softly and walks away.

We walked towards the entrance of school, "You made him soft," Caroline says nudging me.

"I guess," I shrug.

"It's cute and weird," Elena giggles.

"Yeah, just a little bit," I say agreeing.

"You are a sophomore and he is a junior," Elena explains.

I shrug, "How is it any different from Vicki and Jeremy?" I ask.

"You're right. Have you even talked to Bonnie?" Elena asks me.

I shake my head, "I thought she was going to be with you guys. I woke up this morning and she wasn't in bed. If I didn't have Tyler I would on the bus right now," I explained.

Elena sighs, "I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move," Caroline says mad about her crystal.

"Be the bigger person," Elena says.

I nod, "You guys will be cool again," I say.

"Impossible in her presence," Caroline says.

"Why are you so pissed at her anyway?" Elena asks.

Caroline huffs, "She's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle," She explains.

"She's not doing this to hurt you Care," I wanna day but that for Bonnie to tell and she isn't even her.

"All right. Well, I tried. I'm officially out of it," Elena says putting her hands up.

"Good," Caroline says and looks at me.

I put my hands up, "Bonnie will have to explain," I say.

Caroline looks to Elena, "Your turn. Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?" She asks Elena.

"He's avoiding me," Elena sighs. I feel like this is my fault.

"Why?" Caroline asks.

She hesitates as she tries to think of what she can say, "It's complicated," She answers. I nod softly. The bells rings, giving Elena an excuse to leave, "I'll see you later."

"Bye Elena," I wave.

"Bye," Caroline says.

Elena leaves. Matt passes us "Hey," He says.

"Hey," Caroline says back.

"Hey," I say with a smile but he doesn't even look at me. I looked at them confused at the tension. Caroline is disappointed, and stares at him before walking away. "Well, okay that wasn't awkward at all," I say to myself.