Let The Right One In

I haven't said a word about last night to anyone. I just think it'll be a good idea to keep it to myself and not mention it to Elena. She worried enough about stuff and I just don't want to add on to it. Stefan has asked me to go to his house today because they needed help. I'm not sure with what but I haven't been doing anything so I didn't mind. But if Bonnie finds out she will jump on the first flight back. So, nobody needs to know where I am headed.

"Thanks for coming Blair," Stefan says opening the door.

I nod and see Elena and wave at her. She smiles, "Hey Blair," She greets.

I walk in and look at Damon who was boarding up the window that someone broke through. We all just watch him, "What's going on?" I ask.

"Frederick and Beth-Anne is what's going on," He says stressed. "I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night."

"You were attacked last night?" I ask.

"Yes Blair. Damon, Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, "Oops. Sorry?"

"Why i'm I here so you guys can make the right moves?" I ask not surprised that i'm being used again.

"Actually yes," Damon says.

"What do you mean?" Elena asks.

"Okay, lets keep this short. I'm some type of physic. I can see and predict stuff before it happens. I don't know who I am yet and I'll find out sometime soon I guess. That's how I knew that guy was going to die. Also, Bonnie doesn't know so don't say anything," I say quickly not wanting to explain anymore because I don't know much.

Elena just nods, "Okay," She says simply. "I can't believe you made a deal with Pearl."

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back. So, can Blair. Blair talks to her occasionally," Damon brings up.

"I haven't even talked to her since Grams died helping you remember?" I remind him.

Damon smirks at me, "Of course she is helping find Katherine. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process," Elena says.

"You don't have to be snarky about it," Damon chuckles.

Elena shakes her head, "I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky," Elena says causing me to be shocked.

"The vampires are released? How?" I say scared.

"See Blair, since you lost some of your ability you have been out the loop so let me help you. The blood I threw at the wall because I was mad was drunk by the descanted vampires. Now Blair Bear, they are out here running in the shadows," He explains.

"Also, Damon turned my mother," Elena adds.

"I can't do this," I say taking a seat to take in all the information.

"Elena. How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities," Elena shrugs.

Damon grabs his chest, "Ouch," He says.

Stefan rolls his eyes, "This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm," Stefan says.

"That's why we have Blair," Damon points out.

"But she doesn't know how to use her ability automatically," Stefan argues.