The Return

After having multiple nightmares last night, it was finally time for me to get up and head to the hospital to visit Caroline. I hope everything is okay. She's my best friend and I really just want to be around her right now. Bonnie took the whole visions thing good. She feels good to know we are still powerful and how powerful we could be together.

Matt is sitting alone outside of Caroline's room. Bonnie and I arrive and walks over to him, "How is Caroline?" Bonnie asks.

"She's not good, Bon," Matt says.

I sit next to him, "What happened?" I ask.

"We were driving and Tyler heard this noise and he got..." Matt answers.

"A noise?" Bonnie asks and I look at her and she looks concerned.

"He got this migraine or something and he lost control of the car and...I thought that Caroline was fine and then...and then she wasn't so..."

Elena arrives at the hospital, she walks over to Bonnie, "Bonnie. How's Caroline?" Elena asks.

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it," Bonnie says. I close my eyes not wanting to cry. I was hoping something would tell me she was going to be alright but nothing came.

Bonnie embraces Elena. Damon is near and peers over at them, "Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena asks.

"She doesn't know how, do you?" Damon asks. I look up to see Damon. I missed him.

"No, I don't," Bonnie shakes her head.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that."

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn."

Damon rolls his eyes, "I can give Caroline some blood," Damon suggests.

"No, no way," Elena refuses.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Elena."

"It's too risky, I can't agree to that," Elena says.

"Don't do it. There's so many threats. You don't know what will happen to her," I say.

"Do it," Bonnie says and I stand up and look at her. She sees Elena's expression. "This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it."

"This is my best friend and I won't allow it," I shake my head.

"She's your best friend and if there was a solution you take it," Bonnie says.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" Damon asks Bonnie.

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Elena and Blair," Bonnie leaves and grabs my hand. Elena and Damon are alone.

"Why you put my name in it?" I asked as we walked out.

"Because you guy obviously love eachother," Bonnie shrugs.

I fake gag, "Yeah, no."

"Blair," I heard it was Damon. "I need you to come with me."

"Ah, not right now," I say looking at Damon and Bonnie.

"It's really important," He begs. I nod, "She will be right back."

Bonnie nods.

He walks me out the building, "What is it?" I say getting in his car.

"It's Katherine. She in Elena's house."