Kiss

The day started off the same as any other day for Joe and Dianne. They where currently in the training room practising for the foxtrot. They had run the routine a good ten times before they decided to have their first break of the day. They both took a seat on the sofa that was placed against one of the walls in the room. They both grabbed their water and took a few gulps before placing them back down on the floor. Dianne lent down looking for a snack in her bag and Joe couldn't help but stare at her as she did. As the days went on Joe's crush for Dianne was getting bigger and bigger. He wanted so badly to tell her how he felt but he didn't want to ruin their friendship and their time in the competition. He was worried that she didn't feel the same and then everything would be awkward between them.

Unknown to Joe Dianne was having the exact same feelings for Joe. The more time they spent together the more Dianne liked Joe. She had been daydreaming lately wondering what it would be like to be with Joe as boyfriend and girlfriend. She knew that she shouldn't be having these feelings as his teacher but she couldn't help it. She grabbed as quick snack out of her bag and sat up so she was facing Joe. This is when she noticed that Joe was staring at her. He seemed to be in a trance but couldn't take his eyes off of her. She waved her hand in front of his face but got no reply from Joe. She gently tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped. He looked down at his lap and she noticed that a light blush was spreading across his face. For a minute Dianne wondered if Joe was having the same feelings for her that she was having for him.

In that moment she decided to take the risk. She placed her hand on his leg and Joe head popped up looking her straight in the eye. She lent forward and placed her lips on Joe's starting to kiss him. After a few seconds when Joe hadn't responded Dianne worried that she had made the biggest mistake of her life. She had just ruined one of the best friendships that she had in England. Dianne pulled back and as she was trying to think of something to say to Joe she felt his lips back on her's. She kissed him back straight away and she felt fireworks go off as she did. They kissed for a couple of minutes both of them finally letting their feelings go into the kiss. When both of them needed to get their breath they pulled away from each other. They both looked at each other with a shy smile on their faces.

Neither Joe or Dianne knew where this relationship would go but one thing that the both knew was that the kiss they shared was the best kiss either of them had ever had.