Part 21

You woke up from a nap to see Hop using his Rotomphone. You thought he had no idea you were awake so you went to go give him a little scare from behind.

"Ah! Y/N!! Don't do that!" Hop shrieked.

You laughed a little to yourself telling Hop about what Leon said yesterday.

"With Lee, oh boy that sounds fun!" Hop got up from his behind.

"What are waiting for?" Hop smiled.

"Lee said he would be meeting us there." You said.

"Should we go there still?" Hop asked.

You nodded, you and Hop ended up going to the restaurant to wait for Leon.

-----------------------------------

"Man am I hungry...! I could eat something big!!" Hop laughed.

You laughed at what Hop said.

The whole time you spent was with Hop continuing to wait on Leon. So much for a nice dress you were wearing.

"Hey Y/N, it's been hours already... Lee hasn't shown up.." Hop sighed.

"You're right... Did he get lost again??" You asked, Leon reminded you of a lost dog wandering around.

You looked over at your phone, Leon has not said anything what so ever about being late or even not coming at all. You ended up being concerned about Leon.

It was until you heard the door slam open, in front of you stood Piers and Marnie. You saw Marnie and Hop hug with Piers coming up to you.

"Y/N, you and Hop must go help Leon! He's in trouble!" Piers yelled.

"Calm down Piers... What happened??" You asked, your heart rate drop a little from Piers saying that Leon was in danger.

"Chairman Rose... He isn't what you think he is... He has Leon imprisoned with him!" Piers continued to yell.

Your eyes widened.

---------------------------------

You followed Piers and Marnie all the way to Wyndon to the Rose tower. You felt your heart pound deeply as you worried about Leon's safety. You didn't expect Chairman Rose to be such a bad person.

Except when you tried to get up to the radio tower 4 receptionists from the gym you challenged blocked the way.

"We can't have you interfereing with the chairman." They said.

You knew it was too good to be true, they were sketchy and you just knew it. You tried to go up and battle them but more of them began to pile up.

"Y/N! You can't battle them all at once...!" Hop put his hand on your shoulder stopping you from proceeding.

Piers stepped in with a wide smirk on his face.

"Looks like this is a job for me now...!" Piers pulled out a microphone and began to sing. He attracted a crowd of people who pushed the receptionists just to listen to Piers.

"Go on you two! I can perform for as long!" Piers waved you both goodbye.

Marnie was behind you and Hop.  You both tried to reach the elevator but you were stopped by once again another three receptionists.

"Hop, Y/N! Go! I'll face them off!" Marnie yelled.

"Marnie..!" Hop sadly yelled for Marnie.

You quickly ran into the elevator out of worry.

"Hop! Let's go!" You yelled with your voice sounding fierce.

Hop nodded and ran alongside you in the futuristic seeming elevator. You both were taking the elevator to the last floor but you were stopped on the first floor.

More of those people came in trying to battle. They surrounded you and Hop.

"We can do this Y/N...!" Hop looked over at you.

You nodded in agreement, you eventually defeated the trainers as they all ran away. The elevator proceeded to go on and stopping from a lot of trainer battles.

Hop kept healing your pokemon and his since he was generous enough to do so. You all finally arrived at the floor in between the end.

"I'm not going to let you proceed forward, can't have you leaking things about the Chairman." Oleana's voice echoed.

Hop smirked and gave you a thumbs up.

"I may have lost a lot of times in battle already but... I learn from my mistakes. I learn from my losses and well... Even if lose to you.. At least I'll be letting Y/N move on to see Lee!" Hop yelled.

Hop gestured you to run and go on without him and which you did running back into the elevator and proceeding on without Hop. It was just you now.

Finally arriving at the last floor in which the Chairman and Leon was at you can hear their conversation.

"Leon come on, think about it. With your strength and mine we can join forces together." Chairman Rose said.

Leon stood still.

"Chairman that's wrong...! You shouldn't do this to pokemon! Forcing them to dynmax like that is just wrong of you!" Leon yelled.

"You're my endorsed Champion Leon, you don't want to disappoint me do you? Then follow my lead.." Chairman Rose said.

"Looks like an unexpected guest has arrived." Chairman Rose said.

You stepped into the room and yelled

"Leon! Don't listen to him! He's insane!"

Leon faced you as well as Chairman Rose.

You ran up to Leon embracing him in your arms.

"Don't... Don't do it Lee.." You held him tightly not letting go.

Chairman Rose laughed.

"How cute... You know, I'm honestly happy for you Leon. I've never seen you that much happy ever since then. Very well Leon, I shall see your plans throughout." Chairman Rose walked off.

Leon faced you.

"I'm so sorry Y/N..." Leon sighed.

You began to tear up as you looked over at Leon.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was about you Lee...?" You held his hand close to you.

"H-Hey... Don't cry, I don't want to see my own girlfriend cry..." Leon reached for your face and wiped your tears off with his fingers.

Leon hugged you back.

"I'm alright, nothing happened to your Lee." Leon put his hand on your face.

"Hey Y/N, I'll make it up to you... Let's go to the restaurant and then I'll book another hotel night with you to make up for my absence.. And-" You interrupted Leon with a peck on the lips.

"H-Hey, what was that for...?" Leon looked over at you.

"You sound upset, I don't want you to be upset." You sighed.

"I'm not upset, I'm honestly happy to see you. And the way you came here was just very impressive." Leon laughed.

You went back with Leon back to the first floor to see Hop waiting for you two.

"I bet you guys kissed when I was just waiting here." Hop frowned.

"No-" You smiled.

"Hey! That's none of your business!" Leon looked away.

Despite all that Leon still seemed upset, hopefully he won't join Chairman Rose.