Chapter 6, The New Freddy

Me and Bonnie followed the manager to the back stage where there was part and stuff. The man turned around and said, "Well, I need to hire a mechanic but I don't have enough money to!" "Well its either you buy the supplies or let this place get shut down!" I said.

   "Yea, I guess your right." The man said worried. "Just buy the parts and endoskeleton, unless you have another endoskeleton?" Bonnie asked. "Yes. That's true, I do have an extra endoskeleton. In the Freddy suit of course!" The man said chuckling. Bonnie mumbled and whispered to me, "Well, I hope he doesn't become Freddy again..." I snorted, "He won't, don't worry!" I said lying.

   "Well I hope not!" Bonnie said with demonic eyes. We followed the manger into the room where Freddy was. We saw the manager slowly taking out the endoskeleton of Freddy's suit but it wouldn't budge. "Uh, a little help guys?" The manager called to us. We strode over to him and got to our knees. The manager stood up, "Im gonna go put up a sign so it tells people were closed. Be right back." He said and ran off.

   I looked over at Bonnie then to the lifeless Freddy. When I touched him, the suits plasticity outer layer was cold. Just like him. Bonnie didn't seem to notice since he has the same layer. When I touched Freddy I quickly retreated my arms back. Bonnie looked at me confused. "What happened?" He said grabbing my arm. I struggled to say something but it wouldn't come out. "Victoria!!!" Bonnie yelled.

   I just stood there looking at the Freddy suit. "Victoria! Please snap out of it!" Bonnie was shaking me now. I didn't move a muscle. Bonnie then scooped me up and ran to the front door where the manager was. "Sir! Sir! Something happened to her! I don't know why!?" Bonnie screamed. Chica looked out the curtain to hear the commotion.

   Bonnie layed me down carefully on the colorful carpet. "What happened?" The manager asked stressed. "I really don't know! When she touched the suit, she stopped all of a sudden and stood there." Bonnie screeched. Chica came out of the curtain and walked towards us. The manager didn't quite worry, he was all worried about me. Chica limped down next to Bonnie and asked, "Is she gonna be ok?" The manager looked at me blank. "Im not sure..." He finally replied. As minutes went by, it turned 8:00. Finally I woke up, I looked at them confused.

   Bonnie had looked like he cryed. He had oily tears running down his face and his eyes were closed. Including Chica. Bonnie then opened his eyes. "Victoria!!!" Bonnie yelled and hugged me. "Im so glad your ok!" He screamed in his robotic voice and it crackled as done so. Chicas eyes grew wide and she smiled. As did the manager.

   Bonnie let go of his tight grasp of me and I began to speak, "Wait, what happened? My head feels very fussy and dizzy." Bonnie looked at me and took a guess, "Well, you touched the Freddy suit and thats when your arms swung back at you and you stood there. Doing nothing..." We all stood there silent. "Oh wait! Yea! I seen Freddy!" I yelped.

   They all sat there confused. "When I touched the suit, I had seen Freddy face and he was talking to me!" I sat up screeching.

   He said:

"You may have beaten me, but no one can beat or destroy me. See you next time Victoria!"

   "Thats when I blacked out." I said scared. We all sat there, it all went silent. "He's still alive." Bonnie finally said. "As alive as he'll ever be." Chica replied muttering right at we hear a silent, Arr mateys..." We all turned to see Foxy limping out of pirates cove.

   "FOXY!" Chica yelled. He looked horrible. His face had rips and slashed in it, his arm with the hook was detached, and he was loosing an eye. Chica launched from the floor into Foxys arms. "Im so happy your ok!" Chica yelled smiling. "Arr, im more happy that your ok, er Chica." Foxy said silently. He could barely talk.

   We all got up and ran to Foxy by now. When Foxy seen the manager he growled. The man backed away. Foxy kept growling. "Foxy, whats wrong?" Chica said confused. "Err, him!" Foxy said pointing to the manager. "Why?" Chica said even though she already knew. "He put me out of order..." Foxy said growling trying to take more steps closer to him.

   "Do ya know how horrible it is to arr, sit in the same err stupid room for like twenty years, matey?" Foxy asked smirking taking more steps. "Erm-"The manager spoke but then was interrupted. "HORRIBLE FRANK! Just... Horrible..." Foxy said staring at the floor. "I want to be with the kids, I want to play with them. But I can't..." Foxy replied almost crying. "I never caused 'The Bite of 87' Frank! I'm not sure who it was, but I'm either thinking it was Toy Chica, Toy Freddy, Freddy or Mangle." Foxy said. That made the manager think a bit.

Hey Guys, Madusa here!

Your probably very confused of why the Mangle, Toy Freddy, and Toy Chica are the victims of 'The Bite of 87'? Well, the second FNaF game is a prequel to the first FNaF. If you don't know what prequel means, well it means that FNaF 2 happened before FNaF 1. So thats why Mangle, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, and Freddy are the victims of the 'Bite'.
   Freddys a victim because if you look closely on Freddys face you can see hand marks which resembled the person getting bit trying to push him away. Or maybe the marks are from when the other Security Guard lost, and maybe when Freddy came into the room, the guard was trying to push him back. But really I'm not sure who the real animatronic was who was involved in The Bite. This is from what I have learned.
Anyways-Another Chapter :D