Chapter 17 The New Stage

I woke up snuggled in blankets. I looked around and spotted Foxy standing in front of me. I quietly got out of the blankets and walked up behind Foxys back. I tapped his shoulder and his head lifted up. "Oh good, your awake there lassie." He responded. "Go out there, they should be watin' for ya." Foxy said pointing out of the curtain.
I nodded and pushed the curtains aside. I stepped off of the stage of pirates cove and looked around. No one was on stage or anything. I couldn't find the animatronics. I turned to Foxy. "Where are they?"
"Arrg, they should be around." He said looking around also. I looked back towards the stage and then Bonnie jumped at me, knocking us to the floor. "I got you!" He screeched.
"Oh geez!" I screamed. "You scared me!" Bonnie laughed. "That's what we always do. We love scaring people." Bonnie said laughing. We both got to our feet and Freddy walked up to me. "Here, we found your phone thing lying backstage." He said handing me my iPod. I reached into my pocket and realized that my iPod wasn't in there.
"Oh thanks! I was wondering where that was." I said grabbing the device out of Freddys hand. Freddy smiled, "no problem."
I turned on my iPod and typed in my password. It came to the home screen. "Victoria, check your pictures, we've gotten a surprise waiting there." Chica said smiling.
I tapped onto the app with a camera and swiped the screen to find pictures of the 4 animatronics. "Oh goodness..." I laughed. It showed them all standing there taking selfies. I kept swiping through the pictures and they all showed the animatronics taking selfies.
"Really guys?" I said laughing. They all smiled back. I slid my iPod into my pocket and looked back at the animal characters. "I'm gonna take Franks advice and build a new stage for the toy animatronics." I spoke. "Ok cool..." Bonnie sighed.
"What is it?" I ask. All the animatronics had their heads down now. "If you decide to build a new stage, then you will be gone for a few days over construction." Bonnie explained. "Well I can't stay here forever." I said.
"Yea, I suppose your right." Bonnie sighed. "Well until then, we will miss ya." Chica smiled. All the animatronics came up to me and hugged me. Frank peeked around the corner of the stages curtain and smiled.
I stepped back and asked, "what do I do if I want to build a new stage?" All the animatronics stood there. Unaware of what to do. Frank jumped off of the stage. "Call some kind of construction people." He spoke. "How am I suppose to do that?" I asked.
"Check in the phone book." Frank said walking towards the managers office. We all followed. When we reached the office, Frank opened up a drawer and it revealed a yellow covered phone book. He pulled out the phone book and sat it on the desk. He flipped through the pages until he reached the back that was labeled 'Business'.
"It should be through here." Frank pointed to the 'Business' words. I snatched the book and flipped through the pages. I finally reached an article that read,
Home and Business Construction. Construction of Home, Business, Restraunts, etc. Call today at 173-2629-5280.
"Ok, I found something?" I said shoving the book to Franks bear face. He grabbed the book and searched through the articles. "Oh, this one?" He said pushing his finger onto the printed paper.
"Yes." I replied. "I'll call."
"Alright, I'm gonna go backstage. Tell me how it went." He replied and walked out of the office. "Alright..." I whispered to myself and grabbed the landline phone on the desk.
I looked at the book and back at the phone to type in the numbers.
All the animatronics were staring at me, eager to know what they were going to say. I put the phone up to my ear and waited. It rang for a bit and then someone picked up. "Hello? This is Home and Business Construction, my name is Zack, how may I help you?"
"Hello, Zack, I need to place an order for construction?" I said
"Alright, what is this for? Business? Home?" He asked. "Oh, business." I replied smiling.
"What's the area and position your in?" He asked. "Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. In Montgomery Alabama, Huron St."
"Alright, and what's the order? What kind of construction?" He ask.
"To build a new room and new stage." I said aloud.
"Alright, when will you wish to place this order?" He asked me.
"Is tomorrow ok?" I asked making sure.
"Let me see, be right back."
We waited on hold which seemed like forever. But lovely calm music was playing while we were on hold.
Finally he picked the phone back up, "yes, tomorrow will be ok. We will come around 12:00 pm, will that be ok?"
I looked at the animatronics and they all nodded. "Yes, that would be great." I replied smiling. "Alright, we will see you tomorrow." He replied calm. "Ok, see ya." I said smiling.
I hung up the phone, turned around, and ran right through the animatronics right out of the room. I ran down the hallway towards the stage to go tell Frank.
"FRANK! FRANK!!!" I screamed just as I walked into the curtain. When I entered the backstage room all the Toy Animatronics had their eyes on me.
"Oh, how did it go?" He said surprised. "They are coming tomorrow at 12:00." I replied.
"Alright. Get ready guys! Soon, we will be on stage as well." Frank said to the Toy animatronics. They all smiled back.
I grinned and walked out from the curtain. The 4 animatronics were standing there. "Well guys. I'm gonna go home for the night, see you guys tomorrow." I said walking towards the front doors.
Bonnie ran in front of me. "Yes?" I asked confused. "Well, it's just that, we will all miss you." He replied. Foxy, Chica and Freddy all smiled. "Aye, it's true lassie." Foxy said blushing.
"Guys, it's just for a night. That doesn't take long... Right?" I said.
"Well, I guess your right Victoria..." Freddy said looking down. I walked up to Freddy and grabbed his cheeks.
"Don't worry, it's just for a night buddy. I'll be back first thing tomorrow." I said smiling.
"Ok..." Freddy mumbled. I let go of Freddy's face and gave all the animatronics a hug. Then left for the night.
When I got home, I changed my clothes, removed my make-up, brushed my teeth, and plopped into bed.
----------------------------------------------
Hey Guys, Madusa here!

Well I just got an iPod for Christmas and I'm still working on how to use it. I have no idea how to italicize or bold words. If someone could help me, then thank you! But that's why I haven't been updating in a while. Still getting use to working this iPod of mine. Lol. Anyways enjoy!