Chapter 12, R.I.P Frank...

Marionette still stood in Foxys paws, crying. His purple tears seemed to be multiplying by the minute. I teared up also. As did everyone else. Bonnie grabbed me and hugged me. I hugged him back. Foxy sat down Marionette. He sat there covering his face. "Just, why?!?" He mentioned to get out.

   Freddy stood up. "We have to hide the body. We can't let anyone find out." Freddy said. "They will eventually find out Freddy, he's the manager after all." I said crying. "Do you just want to stuff him, theres nothing else we can do?" Chica interrupted. "Lets do it, lets get it done." Bonnie said standing up. "Stay here Victoria, keep Marionette company." Freddy said.

   And with that, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy all walked out of the room dragging the lifeless Frank from behind. Marionette sat there, still covering his eyes, crying. "Why did I do it?" He said looking up at me. I sat there for a moment. "Well-" He interrupted me. "Well of course you wouldn't know." He said covering back up his eyes. "No one will know..."

   I scooted closer to him. I put my arm around him and said,

"Don't worry, all will be well buddy." I tried to cheer him up. "No, I just murdered an innocent man Victoria!" He yelled then covered his face again. "I know... But think about the future, not the past. The past is a dark place like hell." I explained to him.

   "Yea! My future will turn to hell! I'm gonna get scrapped!" Marionette yelled. "I already know the future... I can tell whats going to happen!" He said covering his face again. The room was silent.

---------------------------------------------------------------

            A few minutes later...

   All the animatronic characters walked through the curtain. I looked in shock as I seen blood all over their hands. "I hate doing that!" Chica said. "It was for the best..." Bonnie replied looking down. Freddy started walking towards me. I got up and back towards the wall. "Why are you walking away?" Freddy asked.

   "Y-your hands!" I yelped. Freddy looked in shock as his bear hands were covered in warm red blood. "We need to get this off! It will stain!" He yelped.

   "Hows the puppet doing?" Bonnie asked. "He feels horrible!" I said looking at him. "Freds right, lets get this cleaned off." Chica said walking towards the bathroom.

   We all walked towards the bathrooms and I walked into the labeled 'Employees Only!' room to get some rags. I gave each of the animatronics a rag and they soon clean off their hands until there was no more stains. "WAIT!" Freddy yelped. We all took our attention over to Freddy.

   "Oh no!" He said looking at the floor. "Arr, wat is it there lattie?" Foxy asked. "F-franks gonna come back to life!" He got out. "WHAT!" I yelped. "How?" "We put him in the suit in the back. Its not like the others, its different. It is the old Toy Freddy from the old location!" Freddy yelped. "I forgot once we put someone in the suits, their souls possess the suits and they come alive!"

   My eyes widened. Marionette heard the commotion and peeked his head around the corner to listen. "We have all the old Toy animatronics from the old location in the back. Apparently Frank didn't scrap the Toy ones!" Freddy said looking over at Marionette.

   Marionette became way more guilty now. "So when will he come back alive?" I asked worried. "Anytime." Freddy replied. "Lets go back there to arrgh, check on him." Foxy said. "Alright..." Chica said in a scared-like way.

   We all walked back to the Back Stage room, (except for Marionette) where we found the Toy Freddy suit. Blood dripped down from its eyes and mouth. "Thats horrible!" I screeched. "I told ya so!" Chica replied.

   Soon after the suits eyes began to open. I hid behind Bonnie, afraid. "WHAT!" The Toy Freddy yelled. "We had to Frank." Freddy said looking at the floor. The Toy Freddy slowly stood up but almost fell down. Freddy caught him.

   Soon he caught his footing and stood there. "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO ME!" He yelled through the resteraunt. "We did what we had to do Frank." Bonnie said and looked down. "Yep..." Chica said looking down also. "Agh! What happened?" The mysterious Toy asked. "Marionette killed you. He didn't mean it... He feels horrible now sir." Freddy said.

   He went quiet. "How am I alive now?" He asked. "Your soul is possessing the suit." Freddy said. "Wheres Victoria? Is she ok?!?" Frank asked. "Shes fine." Bonnie said pushing me in front of him. "Thank god! Victoria what happened to your face?" He asked.

   "Oh this? Just an incident with the puppet." I said pointing at scratches on my face. "Well thank god your ok!" He yelped and hugged me. "Victoria, since I'm part of an animatronic now... Well I want you to be the new manager." He said and handed me a badge. "T-thank you!" I got out and smiled. He smiled back.

   "Ehh! So Freddy this is what it feels like to have a big ol' nose bulging in front of your face all day, huh?" Frank asked laughing. Freddy rolled his eyes and walked away.

   Hey guys, Madusa here!

   YAY! Franks back!!! :D