Chapter 7, Freddy Is Still With Us...

Foxy stood there blank staring at the floor. "Foxy, I'll try the best I can to get you back on the stage. I'm trying! I have no money!" The manager said looking down. "Yea, because all ye care about is the main err characters... Bonnie. Chica. And Freddy." He said pointing to Bonnie and Chica sadly.

   "I stood close to err child that was bitten' but I couldn't stop whoever it was that cause the err bite... The animatronic whom bit the child hit me in da face which knocked me out... I tried. I tried. I tried..." Foxy kept repeating. "Since I was the first thing standing near that kid, you suspected it was me. So you shut meh down, and I don't blame ye. I would never hurt a child, and if I did and never noticed, then ye can shut meh down for good." Foxy took all the guilt.

   The manager thought. "Ok Foxy, if I see one more bite or anything tragic to any human in this resteraunt caused by one of you guys, then I will be forced to shut down the place and you guys will become scrapped!" The manager said strictly.

   Foxy gave a little nod. "I will also let you guys walk around during the day!" The manager said happily. All the animatronics cheered. "But what caused you guys to walk around right now?" The manager asked. Everyone stood silent. "Bonnie come here." The manager said. Bonnie slowly walked over to the manager. "Turn to your left side and lift up your arm" He said. Bonnie turned his side and reached his arm into the air. "I have to check their radio systems." The manager said to me as he lifted up a platform on Bonnies side which revealed parts and wires. "Frank please don't shut me off." Bonnie said frightened.

   "Don't worry Bonnie, I won't." Frank said. Bonnie let out a sigh of relief. "Victoria, do the same thing I'm doing to Bonnie to Chica. "Alright, that looks complicated though." I said to Frank. "It really isn't." He replied. Chica walked over to me and stood to her left side, all ready. I lifted up the platform which revealed wires and animatronic devices.

   "Tee hee, that tickles!" Chica said being silly. "Ok what you do is open that dark grey flap in the back." Frank said closing the platform on Bonnies side. I lifted up the dark grey flap that Frank told me to open. Ok, now don't hit the red button, hit the green button. I pushed the green button that he told me to push. It made a beep noise. "There you go! Now just close the thing back up." He said as he started opening up Foxys platform.

   I closed up all the devices and stuff then stood up. The whole time, Bonnie had been staring at me smiling. I looked up at him and laughed. I turned back to see Frank working on Foxy. Bonnie grabbed me and leaned me against him and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and heard the same beep sound I heard in Chica. "Ok all done!" Frank said sarcastically.

   I looked down the dark hall and I could see someone walking down it. I squeezed my eyes together to get a better glimpse. Bonnie must have seen it to because I could hear his mechanical ears bending. Then the sun shone on the figure. Guess who it was?

                                           It Was Freddy!

   How was he still alive?!? His head was back on but it had big slashes on it. One slash went right threw his nose to his eye! What a fight they have gotten into! Bonnie started growling. He then pushed me back behind him to protect me.

   "Fra-Frank!" I whispered frightened. Frank turned to come face-to-face with Freddy Fazbear. Freddys voice then glitched out. "Help.... Me....!!!" Then changed to an evil devils laugh. Frank ran towards Chica. Freddy looked at all the animatronics suspiciously. He stopped at Foxy. "Ah yes, Foxy. Remember what happened last night?" Freddy said then made a devilish laugh. His eyes looked demon-like. What happened to him!

   "Freddy, buddy, what happened to you?" Bonnie hesitated. "What do you mean 'What happened to me?' I feel great!" Freddy chuckled. "Your way different than you have ever been!" Bonnie yelled. "You've turned into a demon!" He screeched. Dark black fog started seeping out of Freddys eyes and mouth. I began to think. Then I found it! "Bonnie your right! He is being controlled by a demon! Look at his mouth and eyes!" I yelled.

   "Ah yes, Victoria! Long time no see. You know no one likes a blabber mouth." Freddy said laughing. I looked into Freddys eyes, they were black which seemed like if you'd travel through them, you would never come back out. "GET THE HELL OUT OF FREDDY YOU DEMON!" I yelled and stood in front of Freddy. I knew Freddy was trapped by a demon! He couldn't escape, even if he tried.

   I'm not sure how long he had been stuck with that demon but it seemed like forever! "Never Victoria! Freddys soul is all mine now! And your little friends can never help you, do you hear that Freddy!" He yelled at himself. "He-help...!" We could hear Freddy yelp. Foxy used all the strength he could muster and lunged for Freddy. Him and Freddy crashed into the wall, knocking over Freddy to the floor. "GET OUT OF HIM YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" Foxy screamed. "Or else what?" The demon smiled.

   "Uh, um." Foxy was cut of just as he threw him at Chica. Freddy stood back up. "Exactly!" He sent out a deep laugh.

Hey guys, Madusa here!

Well heres a new chapter, apparently Freddy has been controlled by a demon the whole time. Poor Freddy, he can't escape him...