Chapter 16, Follow The Stars

I looked around. "What time do you suppose it'd be?" I asked looking around for the nearest clock. "Not sure?" Freddy said looking for a clock also. "Theres a clock out by the main stage." Frank said pointing at the curtain.

   "Alright." I stated walking beyond the curtain. I walked out to where the show stage was and looked at a clock on the wall that was shaped like a pizza. "Wow, everything here is pizza huh!" I smiled.

   "Its 4:37 p.m. Geez it got late fast!" I said looking around. "I'm sorta getting hungry." I said aloud. Chica perked up. "Don't worry Victoria! Never fear when Chica is here!" Chica stated in a funny way, then left for the kitchen. I laughed.

   Bonnie walked over to a table and sat onto a chair. "Whats wrong bud?" I asked. "Just as usual, bored!" He said then looked at the front doors. "You know, I've never been outside before..." He said smiling.

   "Oh, at night the sky is filled with bright stars. Maybe later on I could show all you guys!" I said smiling. "That would be awesome!" Bonnie said aloud. All the animatronics looked at the doors in awe. Frank just stood there. "Heh, sure is nice at night." He spoke.

   "How do you know that Freddy?" Toy Bonnie and Chica asked confused. "Oh shoot!" Frank whispered to himself. "That reminds me, wheres the manager?" Toy Chica asked looking at Toy Freddy like she knew. I interrupted, "I'm not sure, I think he's gone now... Like, he was in a car accident..." I hesitated.

   "Sure..." Toy Bonnie said smiling. "We know thats you Frank!" Balloon Boy blurted. "What are you talking about?" Frank hesitated. "Don't play dumb dude!" Toy Bonnie said dramatically.

   "Ok, fine. How did you guys find out?" He asked. "Like the phone dude says,"If we are shut off for a long while, we can roam." Said Toy Bonnie.

   "We seen it all happen." Toy Chica said. "That also reminds me, wheres Marionette?" Marionette peeked around the curtain and tilted his head. "Did you need me?" He ask.

   "No, just wondering where you were." Toy Chica said smiling.

Marionette nodded then disappeared. Chica came in 10 minutes later with a big cardboard box filled with warm, tasty pizza.

   "Eat up!" She said as she sat the box on the table. Bonnie didn't seem hungry. He sat there, staring off into space. I walked up to him, "Do you mind if I sit here?" He looked at me and smiled. "Not at all Victoria."

   I sat down next to Bonnie and grabbed a slice of the warm pizza. As usual, it was delicious! "Do you want any?" I asked Bonnie. "Naw, I'm good." He said looking back into space.

I adjusted and turned to face him. "Whats on your mind?" I asked concerned.

   "Just that, sometime we will be, scrapped." He said pausing bit after bit. "Hey, don't think about the future, think about whats going on in the present." I said smiling. Bonnie looked at me and smiled. Then he hugged me. "Your right." He said smiling.

   "Oh Heh! Look at these two love birds!" Balloon Boy screeched to the top of his voice box. "Shut up Balloon Butt! Thats not at all what we were doing!" Bonnie screamed. I laughed. "Nope, not at all!"

   "Really Bonnie, Balloon Butt!" He said laughing. Bonnie gave him a cold stare. "So what if we hugged? I've hugged many children!" Bonnie stated. Balloon Boy rolled his eyes. "Shes not a child though?"

   "Whatever?" Bonnie said rolling his eyes. "So when will we go watch the stars?" Freddy asked. "Watch what stars?" Chica asked. "Later on we will go watch the stars outside. Hopefully we will find a shooting star when we go out there." I said pointing to the door.

   "Oh yay!" Chica screeched at the top of her voice box. I sat next to Bonnie leaning against him.

_______________________________________________________________

                   An Hour Or So Later...

   I stared up at the clock, "5:37, ok who wants to go watch some stars?" I asked aloud. All the animatronics screamed. I stood up and walked for the door. It was somewhat dark. It would be dark soon, I assumed.

   I opened the doors and cool air came rushing through. "Its a beautiful night!" I said admiring the sky. "Wow!" All the animatronics screeched. I took the first step outside onto the pavement. When Bonnie stepped on the pavement his first reaction was, "What is this?!?"

   "Don't worry, its just the cement ground Bonnie. Your fine." I assured him. We all walked towards a grass hill. When all the animatronics reached the grass they stumbled. I facepalmed. "For the last time! Nothing will hurt you!" I screeched.

   "Sorry, its been years since we've stepped on grass Victoria." Bonnie stated. Foxy slipped and fell onto the grass. "Argg! What happen to meh?" He asked confused. Again, I facepalmed. "You slipped and fell on the grass." I replied laughing.

  We all layed down onto the moist grass and looked up at the stars. I could hear everyone whispering while looking into the night sky. I layed by Bonnie and my head was lying on his arm. Soon it became dark enough for the stars to become very visible.

   The sky was splattered with speckled stars and the Milky Way trail going across. "This is simply beautiful." Bonnie said staring at the stars. "Oh! Theres one of those shooting stars you were talking about Victoria!" Freddy said pointing into the sky at a star.

   "Yes! Everyone make a wish! It brings good luck!" I said sitting up. All the animatronics closed their eyes and wished of something well to happen. I did the same. I wished to be able to see all these animatronics forever! Especially Bonnie.

   Soon later, I fell fast asleep on Bonnies arm. All the animatronics were awake though. Soon later they felt like they'd seen enough. All the animatronics got up and looked at me and Bonnie. "Is she sleeping?" Freddy whispered.

   Bonnie sat up. "Yep." Bonnie then picked me up and they all walked inside. "Where should she sleep?" Bonnie asked looking around. "I'll take her laddie, she can sleep in meh cove." Foxy said holding out his arms. "Ok, I want to take her there." Bonnie said walking towards Pirate Cove.

   Foxy followed behind. Pirates Cove wasn't that big, but big enough to fit a twin sized bed. Purple curtains surrounded the cove. Bonnie crawled into the cove with me in his arms. "I need blankets." Bonnie whispered to Foxy. "Argg! This lassie need blankets Fred!" Foxy said looking out of the cove.

   Freddy looked around then ran to the supply closet. He came back with 4 blankets. Foxy snatched them out of Freddys paws and retreated back into the cove. He sat 2 blankets on the floor, folded one up as a pillow, and one as a blanket. Bonnie gently sat me down onto the blankets, trying not to wake me up. Then he covered the blanket over me.

   Bonnie quietly hopped out of Pirates Cove and walked up to Freddy. Foxy stood in position. "Ye' best be gettin' on the stage latties." Bonnie and Freddy nodded and walked towards the stage, Chica slowly followed. All the Toy animatronics, including Balloon Boy, went backstage and waited for day to come.

   I layed there, surprisingly it was comfortable! The hard wooden floor seemed like a cloud cushion.

Hey guys, Madusa here!

   I know I said that I was going to write more after Christmas, but I've decided to write more. :P Starting now I will start writing after Christmas is over. Maybe... I can't make promises. CX