Chapter 4, Do You Remember Us?

Freddy turned to see me looking around him. He grasped my hand extra tight and I sent out a little yelp. Bonnie had his mouth wide open, afraid, then his face expression changed just like that! He got very mad and punched Freddy! Freddy fell to the ground with a thud, he didn't land on me though.

   Freddy let go of my hand and Bonnie grabbed my arm. He picked me up the way you would hold a baby, and ran. "Are you ok Victoria?" Bonnie asked still running. I opened my eyes and held my arm in pain. I looked up at Bonnie and opened my mouth and my eyes got wide. "Wait, you g-guys can t-talk? And you k-know my n-name?" I said shaking.

   "Yep!" Bonnie said as he heard Foxy shriek, "Over Here!" Bonnie ran to Foxys curtain. Chica and Foxy were both in there. "Do you remember us?" Bonnie asked, wanting to know the answer. I looked over at Chica and Foxy. "I think so? I don't really remember." I said confused. Bonnie covered my mouth and we heard someone walking by.

   We saw a shadow of Freddy in the moons light. He stood there them yelled, "Bonnie! You'd better come out now, or else!

Bonnie sat there holding me tight, his eyes very small. I looked at him and he looked at me. I was frightened, and he just smiled at me. Then his face turned back to the scared expression.

   Then Freddys shadow slowly went away. Bonnie uncovered my mouth. "I remember you guys!" I said with a smile. Bonnie looked at me and smiled, "I knew it!" That's when Freddy came charging through the curtain! We all stood to our feet and Chica and Foxy stood in front of me, protecting me.

   "Bonnie! Your gonna get it! So are you Victoria!" Freddy said like he'd gone mad! "Freddy, what had gotten into you?" Said Foxy confused. "Yea, Freds?" Said Chica in her raspy voice. "For 12 years we have done this! I can't believe you would do that Bonnie, just go and punch me! We were a team! Now look what you've made me done!" Freddy said angry. And with that Freddy started barging through Foxy and Chica. Freddy is way stronger than you'd think!

   He got through Chica and Foxy like nothing and reached Bonnie and me. Bonnie sat me down and put me behind himself. Freddy glared at Bonnie with a mean cold stare! Chica and Foxy grabbed Freddy by the shoulders and threw him back. Freddy stumbled backwards and then stood in position.

   Bonnie grabbed me and ran to the corner, he sat me down behind him and blocked any of Freddys attacks. Again, Freddy got passed Chica and Foxy and reached Bonnie again. This time Freddy went all out on Bonnie. He punched Bonnie as hard as he could and he went stumbling to the floor!

   Freddy grabbed me and ran away with me. I seen Bonnie reach his arm out towards me and then seen him fall. I screamed as Freddy carried me away, "Let me go you Idiot!" I screamed cussing in my head. "Oh hoh, not a chance sweetheart!" He said and started a evil laugh. I kept hitting his arm over and over again, but it was no use.

    My arms and hands were now turning red from smacking Freddys hard body. I looked back and seen Foxy and Chica coming from behind. Where was Bonnie! Terror swept through me like a broom sweeping away dust. When we reached back stage Freddy already had out an empty Freddy suit, which its like he knew he was going to get me tonight.

   Foxy reached the room next and jumped on Freddy, knocking Freddy over and I was on the floor. "Over here!" Chica called in here screeching voice. I turned to look back at Freddy and Foxy fighting roughly. Then stood up and ran to Chica. "We've gotta help them!" I yelled.

   "Not a chance Victoria! Foxys got it covered! Lets get you out of here now!" Chica yelled. We both ran out of the back stage area and ran back to where Bonnie was. I was wondering what time it was. It should of been 6:00 by now! That's when I heard the bell ring 6:00 am.

   I reached Bonnie and he was out cold! He wouldn't wake up! "Bonnie! Bonnie, please wake up now!" I stared at a purple bunny, he never woke up. I started to get tear eyed. "Bonnie please! This is no joke!" I kept crying. Chica got emotional next to me, she looked at me and I looked at her. Chicas eyes drooped down. So were mine. We lost Bonnie! He was my best friend...

Hey Guys, Madusa here!

Well getting a little emotional heh! Naw not really... XD
Well, for some reason, I love Bonnie, so thats why I made up this story in the first place. The only reason I'm mad is because in 'Five Nights At Freddys 2' Bonnies face is torn clean off, which shows the inside of her face! Why would they let that happen to him! I'm so mad that Scott would do that to poor Bonnie!
   I just love Bonnie, ask no questions, I'm not sure why? I guess its because I have been reading stories that has Bonnie in them and that Bonnie has been the 'Main Character' per say? I'm really not sure but I love him XD !Anyways! Well hope you like it so far! :D