Chapter 10, ...Marionette...Golden Freddy...

The article said,

   Five children reported missing at Freddy Fazbears Pizza! Man arrested for crime but the childrens bodies were never found...
Police found out that the man murdered the children from which there was blood on the floors in the back stage room. Still the police couldn't find the missing children...

   "Now you know our secret Victoria..." Bonnie wimpered. All the animatronics groaned and frowned. "Y-you guys are the c-children!" I shrieked. "Yes... Its all true!" Chica yelped. "Does the manager know this?" I asked. "Yes. He's the one who took our bodies out of our suits. But somehow we are still posessed in these suits. Our souls will remain here for time to come." Freddy groaned.

   "H-how?" I replied confused. "I don't even get it?" I replied super confused. "I'll tell you the story!" Freddy spoke up.

   "It all started on a nice summer day, we were all friends just headed for a fun day at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. When we enter those doors, our lives changed dramatically!" Freddy looked a the floor. "So what happened is, our parents really didn't care about us. We just went to go walk around the restaurant, Freddy came up to us and told us to follow him." Freddy then stopped and went deep in thought.

   "This is really hard to say..." Freddy said. "We followed him and, and, we followed him to a back room. Then he took off the Freddy suit. And thats when he killed us one by one. The last one to be killed was...Golden Freddy..." Freddy stopped. "Sorry Victoria, you've never met him before." Freddy said looking at me.

   "No I haven't." I replied. "I'll get back to him later, let me continue. So he killed us. Then left us. The Marionette gave us life... Then put us into the suits... So there we were, we came alive and everything had changed. We've been these characters for the last 6 years or so." Freddy finished.

   This story was crazy! Was it real? "And maybe when you were doing your shift and you heard the man on the phone get attacked? We did that for a reason Victoria." Freddy stopped. "Victoria, that man was the guy who killed us!" Foxy cried.

   My mouth flew open. "Really!" I replied with a wide mouth. "Yes. We've gotten revenge on him! Now he knows how it feels! The pain, the hurt, the laughter of us!" Freddy said squeezing his eyes shut tightly and clamping his hands together making fists.

   Freddy slowly lowered his hands and opened his eyes. "Now we will show you who Marionette and Golden Freddy is." Freddy said walking towards the stage. "Also another thing is that the Marionette didn't give life to Golden Freddy, so he can't talk or move. I had to give Golden Freddy a suit from the Marionettes box, which is where Goldies suit was all along." Freddy said climbing onto the stage.

   I followed Freddy and the others followed behind. We went behind a huge red curtain at the stage. There was a box sitting in the corner. It was a dark blue with sparkles on it. "This is Marionettes box." Freddy said swiping his hand across the box. "Marionette, I know your in there! Come out please." Freddy said pleading him.

   There was no reply. "Come on, I know your in there! Please come out!" Freddy pleaded. Slowly, these strings that hooked from the box to the ceiling lifted up. The top of the box opened and it revealed what seemed to be the Marionette. He had a white face with purple tears rolling down his face and had red cheeks with black eyes.

   "Hehe Freddy, you sounded like a begging child!" The Marionette said touching Freddys big black nose with his long black finger. Freddy rolled his eyes. "Erm, who do we got here?" He said looking closer into my face. "This is Victoria. She came here before when she was little." Freddy said. "Say hi Victoria." Freddy said looking at me. "H-hi." I said nervously.

   "No need to be scared sweety." The Marionette said smiling. "We told her all about what happened in 87' Marionette." Bonnie said walking up to me. "Oh yes, I remember that day. You guys wouldn't of been alive right now if it wasn't for me." Marionette said.

   "Were technically dead!" Chica interrupted. "Not really, your alive now, but your in different bodies." Marionette said. "Anyways? Is that all?" Marionette asked. "Yep, were gonna go show her Goldie." Freddy said pointing at me. "Alright, take care." Said the Marionette as he went away in his box.

   "Ok follow me!" Chica yelped wanting to lead the way. We followed Chica into the kitchen where this Golden Freddy character was. In the kitchen was this small room that contained the yellow bear. I walked up to the window of the room and put my hand on the glass.

   "Here's where Goldie is. Beyond this door, slumped in the corner." Freddy said as he placed his hand on the window as well. "Why is it dark in there?" I asked. "No one knows Victoria. Every time they turn the lights on in that room, Goldie can turn them off automatically." Bonnie replied.

   "Can I meet him?" I asked hesitating. "Like I said, he can't talk. All of us contain endoskeletons but he doesn't. That's why he's always slumping." Freddy said. "But you can try to talk to him." Freddy said opening the handle of the door. I took a deep breath and stepped through the room.

   It was dark, but then they turned on the light so I could see. I looked to the right corner and seen a Yellowish/Golden bear that looked similar to Freddy slumping in the corner. I slowly walked over to him and bent down next to him. I wasn't sure what to say.

   "Hello?" I said even though I knew he wouldn't reply. Of course there was no reply. That's when I decided to touch him. I reached out my arm to touch his leg. When I touched him he vanished! Completely disappeared through thin air! I ran out of the small room and yelled. "DID I KILL HIM?!?" I said tearing up grabbing Freddy.

   "Woah! Calm down Victoria. You didn't kill him, he just vanishes when you touch him." Freddy replied. "Where does he go?" I asked wiping away my tears. I swear I was acting like a 5 year old! "He teleports into rooms. Then later on goes back into this room." Freddy said laughing. He was probably laughing since I was crying.

   Something came back to me... "Where's the manager?" I asked. He wasn't in the kitchen.

Hey guys, Madusa here!

New Chapter!!! :B